Goldfish's 2 Rounds of Perfect Christmas Joy

goldfishwars

Nice two picks for the Packers.

Positionally, a DT and then a WR fits the Packers needs very well. NT Clark needs better players around him.

DE Kingsley Keke (drafted 2019) could supplant Montravius Adams who hasn't done much of anything since he was drafted in 2017. A high pick like Marvin Wilson could replace Lowry, who is serviceable, but nothing more than that.

WR has been a problem this year with the Packers. Lazard is a good stopgap no.2 WR behind the excellent Davante Adams, but the Packers could do with a good pick. They have 4th/5th/6th receivers aplenty, with Valdes-Scanting, Lazard, Kumerow and also there is Equanimeous St.Brown returning from IR next year. Brandon Aiyuk could be that no.2 receiver.

The Packers need a decent ILB as well, but the depth at that position group is in round 4. They need a TE too, but this isn't a good year for that (I'm hoping TE could be addressed in veteran FA or a trade, because Jimmy Graham is as good as gone before 2020, and Marcedes Lewis may have just one more year left  in him.

If I were to guess a 3rd round pick, it could be CB yet again (Josh Jackson hasn't worked out, Tony Brown has just been released and Tramon Williams will be 37 next year. I'm expecting incumbent RT Bryan Bulaga to be re-signed, but another RT (a developmental one) is possible. It might be an ILB in round 3 instead of 4, there are a couple of possibilities there.

Edited by OneTwoSixFive