Goldfish's 2 Rounds of Perfect Christmas Joy

goldfishwars

Nice work overall.

Burrow is the obvious choice at #1.  Anything other than Burrow from here on out, barring a huge injury in the playoffs, is insane.

I like the leatherwood pick, BUT......................  this draft is deep at OT.  And not so much at LB.  Since we having glaring holes at both, give me Murray at the top of the second, then we go RT in the third.  Then a WR or two thereafter, when you start going deeper in future mocks.

On 24/12/2019 at 11:55 AM, BroncosFan2010 said:

The Simmons fit in Vic's defense is just too good to pass up. Now that Denver is picking a bit lower I am hoping we ****** him up and wait until R2 for a WR as the depth is great. 

Simmons make zero sense for Denver with Alexander Johnson breakout. Elway never picked a ILB that early, won't be now when we actually not have a need for a starter in that position.

If we go defense on this draft at the 1st round. I would only want Chase Young, Derrick Brown or Jeffrey Okudah...all gone on this scenario.

I like it for the Falcons the only thing i would change is Simmons int he 1st round as i have him as a top 5 player in this draft and he would be a steal there at a much needed position. Simmons is on the Brown tier to me as they both would be my choices if the Falcons still would be picking in the 5th to 7th range.   Kinlaw is being picked right about where i expect him to go so im not complaining about that at all and in the real draft if Young, Brown, Simmons, and Okudah are all gone by our pick Kinlaw would be a acceptable pick for sure. 

Simmons,  Etienne, and Taylor would be a top tier A level draft to me come draft day if we can pull it off.

Edited by FalconFan13

11 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Edge and WR for the Bills? Probably their two biggest needs so I can't complain at all. 

Agreed but if i had to complain if Shenault falls to us i dont see how we pass up on him. Even though i love Justin Jefferson.

Chaisson is hard to pass up as well. Could double up on LSU guys which isnt a bad thing.

Edited by marshawn lynch

Simmons make zero sense for Denver with Alexander Johnson breakout

Thats like saying Denver would pass on Burrows because we have Lock. Simmons is a blue chip prosepct, the type of talent you take regardless of need. Todd Davis is fairly mediocre and while AJ has played well, he will forever be limited in terms of range. Vic loves rangy, coverage ILB's and Simmons is just that. 

On 12/24/2019 at 7:53 AM, goldfishwars said:

26. Kansas City - Trevon Diggs [ CB ] Alabama
59. Kansas City - Monty Rice [ LB ] Georgia

I like the CB. I'm less sure this is the right one. Rice is also a reach. 

With this board, consider an OL with DB in the 2nd. Also, Albert Okwuegbunam is available in round 2. Travis Kelce is 30.

J

• Like 1