Week 17: Bears (7-8) at VIKINGS (10-5)

swede700

Game 16

NFL_Bears1.gif at     NFL_Vikings.gif

When: 1:00 PM EST December 29th

Where: U.S. Bank Stadium (Minneapolis, MN)

TV/Radio: FOX (TV), KFAN 100.3 (Radio)

Announcers: TBD

Coverage Map: TBD

Notable Injuries:

Vikings - Questionable: None, Doubtful: None, Out: None

Bears - Questionable: None, Doubtful: None, Out: None

Please keep all discussion about the game here.

34 minutes ago, PrplChilPill said:

I flip flop between wanting no "can't be replaced" players out there.....and wanting the whole O out there to try to get in a rhythm. But ultimately, I would rest anyone partially hurt, and Kirk for sure.

The offense is going to need more than one game to get in a rhythm. I think you have to rest the injured players and make Cousins beat a formidable division opponent. If you sit Cousins against the Bears, you may as well not show up for the playoff game. He’s the last QB I’d trust to come in after a week off and win a playoff game.

• Like 1

Just now, vikingsrule said:

The offense is going to need more than one game to get in a rhythm. I think you have to rest the injured players and make Cousins beat a formidable division opponent. If you sit Cousins against the Bears, you may as well not show up for the playoff game. He’s the last QB I’d trust to come in after a week off and win a playoff game.

I don't think they are likely to beat anyone in the playoffs at this point. They just aren't good enough. But they certainly won't be good enough if their important players are hurt.

• Like 2