Chinese knock off jerseys?

.Buzz

So I'm looking into getting a new jersey and have had a couple buddies order from these shops and was just wondering if anyone has any experience with this? How was the product? I know there may be a couple minor things that aren't totally right but was curious if this was a solid route to go for a jersey or not?

12 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

I wouldn't send any form of payment into China, or any of the other countries that have had people regularly stealing personal info. You're better off spend extra to get a better product.

I'm with you, just a bit short on $$ being in college and all so would prefer the cheaper route. I think paypal/privacy.com may help with that. A couple buddies ordered through the site I'm looking at and never had any problems (has good reviews according to them), but would like to know if anyone else has any experience with this too.

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

Or just go through Paypal tbh.

Yeah, that's definitely something I was looking into.

3 hours ago, TENINCH said:

I ordered a couple jerseys through https://www.dhgate.com/. Really satisfied with their service. Got an Alan Page color rush jersey and a Kirby Pucket jersey. Brother got the dalvin cook color rush jersey. Jerseys averaged about $15 to $20.

Yup, just talked to a coworker who ordered through here too and had a good experience. So I think I will go with this site. Just make sure I buy from a seller who has had a lot of orders with good reviews.

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

Guess I'm not 100% sure but I'd imagine, still have never heard of any place get shut down for it though until that though.

The Chinese tend to be fairly blaisie towards knock offs, even famously telling Apple to jog on when a Chinese company literally copied the iPhone exactly. I guess on the odd occasion they shut it down. 

17 hours ago, LuckyNumber11 said:

Used to have a lot of friends go through Aliexpress.com. They have since gotten in trouble for their jersey production 

3 hours ago, TENINCH said:

I ordered a couple jerseys through https://www.dhgate.com/. Really satisfied with their service. Got an Alan Page color rush jersey and a Kirby Pucket jersey. Brother got the dalvin cook color rush jersey. Jerseys averaged about $15 to $20.

I've used both of these websites. As long as you treat them like eBay you should be ok. What I mean by that is look for the stores with the highest ratings and reviews, and always assume they're trying to rip you off.

Archived