Chinese knock off jerseys?

.Buzz

24 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

How's the quality? 

I know your question wasn't directed towards me, but a buddy of mine also ordered through this site and said he had a good experience. Used his credit card (no problems), and the jerseys were pretty good he said. There was a small thing here or there on it but for the most part it looked pretty much the same as a normal one.

The thing about that site is that there is tons of different sellers though. So as I said before, make sure to obviously find a seller that has solid a pretty high number of jerseys with great feedback.

4 hours ago, TENINCH said:

I ordered a couple jerseys through https://www.dhgate.com/. Really satisfied with their service. Got an Alan Page color rush jersey and a Kirby Pucket jersey. Brother got the dalvin cook color rush jersey. Jerseys averaged about $15 to $20.

I just got a couple in from dhgate recently - quality was good, last names on the back of a Dalvin Cook jersey was way too small and was barely spaced. However, I also got a Lauri Markannen jersey and Kenny Stills jersey that turned out perfect - it seems like it's hit or miss. 

5 minutes ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

I just got a couple in from dhgate recently - quality was good, last names on the back of a Dalvin Cook jersey was way too small and was barely spaced. However, I also got a Lauri Markannen jersey and Kenny Stills jersey that turned out perfect - it seems like it's hit or miss. 

I mean...I just ordered a Leonard Fournette jersey and it came out to be $19.62 for the jersey (free shipping, although it looks like it'll take probably two weeks or so). At that price why not take a shot? it seems like generally most of them the quality is pretty damn solid. My buddy ordered 5 from that site and all have been good. Looks like you may have just got unlucky with the Cook jersey.

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

I mean...I just ordered a Leonard Fournette jersey and it came out to be $19.62 for the jersey (free shipping, although it looks like it'll take probably two weeks or so). At that price why not take a shot? it seems like generally most of them the quality is pretty damn solid. My buddy ordered 5 from that site and all have been good. Looks like you may have just got unlucky with the Cook jersey.

yeah like I said, seems like it's hit or miss - you'll have to keep us posted 

7 minutes ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

yeah like I said, seems like it's hit or miss - you'll have to keep us posted 

Definitely will. Hopefully we get some more feedback in here on people buying from this site. Everything besides your Dalvin Cook jersey has been positive so far regarding the quality of their jerseys that I've heard.

My biggest problem w/ dhgate is the shipping times. I've got stuff from there that took 1.5 months and stuff that took 9 days. I know the method of shipping is what dictates that but it's not always true. I've ordered about 6-7 jerseys from there and never had an issue w/ any of them except random strings not cut to the jersey which is obviously easily fixable.

9 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

My biggest problem w/ dhgate is the shipping times. I've got stuff from there that took 1.5 months and stuff that took 9 days. I know the method of shipping is what dictates that but it's not always true. I've ordered about 6-7 jerseys from there and never had an issue w/ any of them except random strings not cut to the jersey which is obviously easily fixable.

My jersey is estimated to arrive anywhere from Sept. 25th all the way to like Oct. 6th. So I agree with you there. But at that price it's whatever for me. Only reason I'm anxious is because I've never ordered from there before/seen how the quality is.

58 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

My jersey is estimated to arrive anywhere from Sept. 25th all the way to like Oct. 6th. So I agree with you there. But at that price it's whatever for me. Only reason I'm anxious is because I've never ordered from there before/seen how the quality is.

Let me know what you think. I still plan on getting a Chris Doleman, Randy Moss, and Danielle Hunter jersey.

Just now, TENINCH said:

Let me know what you think. I still plan on getting a Chris Doleman, Randy Moss, and Danielle Hunter jersey.

Yeah will do. Did you just find places to get custom jerseys to get Doleman/Hunter or did sellers actually have those two? Fournette, ARob, Bortles, and Dwayne Gratz (really weird that this guy was available lol) were about the only options.

9 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Yeah will do. Did you just find places to get custom jerseys to get Doleman/Hunter or did sellers actually have those two? Fournette, ARob, Bortles, and Dwayne Gratz (really weird that this guy was available lol) were about the only options.

They are offered by the sellers

1 minute ago, TENINCH said:

I only wear them when Im watching the Vikings play. 

I've always just figured I looked like a doofus and people were laughing behind my back since I only wear skills position players jerseys and I'm a big dude. Devin Hester in 2XL looks pretty lame lol

4 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

They are offered by the sellers

Gotcha. 

4 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

I only wear them when Im watching the Vikings play. 

Yeah, I generally only wear jerseys on during games/draft time. Maybe if we just kicked someones *** the day before I'll wear it to class. Depends.

These jerseys fine to wash or would that ruin them? Any idea?

13 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Gotcha. 

Yeah, I generally only wear jerseys on during games/draft time. Maybe if we just kicked someones *** the day before I'll wear it to class. Depends.

These jerseys fine to wash or would that ruin them? Any idea?

That I'm not sure of. Havent washed one yet.

Archived