Chinese knock off jerseys?

.Buzz

15 hours ago, .Buzz said:

My jersey is estimated to arrive anywhere from Sept. 25th all the way to like Oct. 6th. So I agree with you there. But at that price it's whatever for me. Only reason I'm anxious is because I've never ordered from there before/seen how the quality is.

I don't want to say you won't be sad but I never have been lol. Good luck!!

15 hours ago, Tyty said:

I've always just figured I looked like a doofus and people were laughing behind my back since I only wear skills position players jerseys and I'm a big dude. Devin Hester in 2XL looks pretty lame lol

Get that classic Fridge jersey....can't go wrong.

15 hours ago, .Buzz said:

These jerseys fine to wash or would that ruin them? Any idea?

You can wash them. I would hang dry them though, don't wanna mess with any shrinkage.

The way I see it....at the end of the day even though they're "knockoffs" the "Official" ones are still probably made in China, the higher quality standards are what get them the "official" sticker and much higher prices.

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:

Just now seeing this thread.  Aimee Smith makes the best china jerseys. You should shoot her an email. I got 2 Watson nike Elite jerseys (home and away) from her. It was 25 dollars each. Looks like the real thing.

That's funny. She has a store on DHGate lol. Never heard but that just goes to show how good that site is lol

8 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

That's funny. She has a store on DHGate lol. Never heard but that just goes to show how good that site is lol

Yep. She used to be on aliexpress, but she is on there. You have to email her to place an order and buy the jerseys. She is fairly quick to respond to emails.

12 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

You can wash them. I would hang dry them though, don't wanna mess with any shrinkage.

The way I see it....at the end of the day even though they're "knockoffs" the "Official" ones are still probably made in China, the higher quality standards are what get them the "official" sticker and much higher prices.

Yeah for sure. Never planned on drying them (never do that with any jersey tbh), good to know washing is ok if need be though.

11 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

Yep. She used to be on aliexpress, but she is on there. You have to email her to place an order and buy the jerseys. She is fairly quick to respond to emails.

Nice. Does she put her whole inventory on dhgate then? I'd prefer to go through that site just because I have a few people who have ordered from there and gotten good quality+never had any problems with it.

How long did it take to get it to you?

4 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Nice. Does she put her whole inventory on dhgate then? I'd prefer to go through that site just because I have a few people who have ordered from there and gotten good quality+never had any problems with it.

How long did it take to get it to you?

It look like 10 days. you have to email her and see if she has the jersey you looking for in stock. then she will tell you whether or not she does. if she does, then you confirm you want to buy it and she will give you the link on dhgate to make the purchase. she also takes pics of the jerseys so you can see what they look like before you buys.

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

How is this discussion allowed but can't discuss NFL streams?

If its not allowed they can happily close it. Not sure why you even make this post though. No harm is being done, just asking for past experience with this.

If the mods have a problem with it they'll close it. Not sure why youre worried about it.

11 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

If its not allowed they can happily close it. Not sure why you even make this post though. No harm is being done, just asking for past experience with this.

If the mods have a problem with it they'll close it. Not sure why youre worried about it.

It's obviously a double-standard. Should be able to discuss streams if we can discuss unlicensed merchandise of other forms.

Just now, incognito_man said:

It's obviously a double-standard. Should be able to discuss streams if we can discuss unlicensed merchandise of other forms.

It's one thread asking about past experiences of buying jerseys and the quality of said jerseys. Not like it's a weekly thread of trying to find links to illegal online streams while also taking the risk of users on here getting viruses all over their computer.

Either way, not sure why you need to worry about it. If they think it's not something that should be talked about they'll let us know and close it. 

Archived