WK 17: Redball’s Last Stand vs Redskins

textaz03

5 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Isn't it though? Essentially 

We’re playing a 3-12 team with more injuries than us, and don’t control our own destiny, so not really. We heavily outweigh them from a talent perspective even down 5 or 6 starters

Garrett, Dak, etc shouldn’t need those guys to win this one game but they will if/when we host the NFCW runner-up

Edited by matt79511
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, matt79511 said:

We’re playing a 3-12 team with more injuries than us, and don’t control our own destiny, so not really. We heavily outweigh them from a talent perspective even down 5 or 6 starters

Garrett, Dak, etc shouldn’t need those guys to win this one game but they will if/when we host the NFCW runner-up

Dak needs everyone in the lineup, a talent advantage, and the stars to line up to get a win

2 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

I feel like Aikman hates announcing Dallas games. He is quite obviously down on the whole organization

That and I know I would want some variety as an announcer.  I mean Dallas is awful and you end up calling their games almost every week?  Anyone would ask what have I done to deserve such a punishment?

Aikman is down on the organization and doesn't hesitate to critique them.

4 minutes ago, matt79511 said:

Not against a total trash team. Beat the Giants last year without Zeke and our three All-Pro linemen

Right, He'll eek out a win against Trash teams when we have a few injuries and pad his stats against Trash teams when we have a full lineup

When we play real (or even average teams) - Look out.... Iceberg - Dead Ahead