WK 17: Redball’s Last Stand vs Redskins

textaz03

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:
12 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Think it was CBS or FOX...idk. Which ever one came up first on Google

Yeah, he is listed 8 or 9 on most places, but I can find it on NFL Next gen. I thought they used to have that.

I think you're thinking of Randall Cobb. He has been near the top all year

I hope he dies of chronic hemorrhoids tonight while trying to dump out the choices he made for the last 24 years of being, LOL a GM and Owner that cares about winning. 

I blame you Jerry Jones and your Elephant sized ego and peanut sized brain. I hope you die you old bastard!

6 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

In case you missed it both Dak Prescott and Tony Romo when throwing for 4500 yards or more have both been 8 and 8 in the season

Passing yardage is low correlated to winning. Teams throw a lot when behind. Run a lot when they are ahead. The yardage totals for either is kinda silly.

3 minutes ago, Northland said:

Will Jerry be so pissed off that he will step back a little more, or will he maintain the same level of input?  

2 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Inside the biggest hahaha that's funny emoji you can find

2 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

No sign of that happening. He's been embarrassed several times in the past before this and hasn't. Why start now.

1 minute ago, Tony7188 said:

After all that’s happened, you still have hope?

Incredible 

1 minute ago, WizardHawk said:

Nope and with a dominating performance to finish out, JG is going to get one more crack at it.

Jerry has already stepped back the past 10 years. What I am scared of is that he picks a college coach and then decides he needs to give *MORE* input. Think of the late 90s, early 2000s. 

1 minute ago, DaBoys said:

Lol that's rich

Jerry has never been afraid to sign a check and I think that will continue.  I'd like to think that a Superbowl aspiration season that turned into a dumpster fire would open his eyes.  Thst being said he will probably announce an extension for Garrett.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Passing yardage is low correlated to winning. Teams throw a lot when behind. Run a lot when they are ahead. The yardage totals for either is kinda silly.

Jerry has already stepped back the past 10 years. What I am scared of is that he picks a college coach and then decides he needs to give *MORE* input. Think of the late 90s, early 2000s. 

I disagree with you a bit on his. He may have stepped back a bit, but I don't think he has stepped back as much as you might think.