WK 17: Redball’s Last Stand vs Redskins

textaz03

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Jerry has already stepped back the past 10 years. What I am scared of is that he picks a college coach and then decides he needs to give *MORE* input. Think of the late 90s, early 2000s. 

I'm not as worried about that part. Think SJ has enough power to keep him in check. WM too.

Edited by WizardHawk

4 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Idk, we're heading towards a full reset this offseason.  I actually have hope for once.  

I don't blame ya and many here are as well actually.

Me, I don't think we need to clear out as many players and many here do. We have a lot of good talent.....but coaching matters.

Edited by HDsportsfan

I might be in the minority, but I genuinely hope Garret gets a contract extension. If Jerry takes a step back, I really think Garret would be allowed to flourish.

Besides, if Garret leaves, I've got a pretty strong feeling this team will sink even further into the mud. I wouldn't be surprised to have a few more mediocre years as the new coach tries to find his place, wasting even more of our talent.

I'm hopeful and optimistic Garret comes back next year, especially after a great finish today.

Just now, Tony7188 said:

I honestly wouldn’t care if they blew this team up and started over. We’ve already got burned by the Lawrence long term contract, no need to risk two more with Cooper or Dak. I would franchise tag Dak, while I’m looking for quality QB competition.

For the 123,435,468,000 time.....Dak may not be the next Tom Brady, but by far he is the least of our problems.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HDsportsfan said:

For the 123,435,468,000 time.....Dak may not be the next Tom Brady, but by far he is the least of our problems.

I remember when people thought we should get rid of Romo and now they all love him.

Dak can win a Super Bowl. He isn’t doing it with Garrett as the head coach.

1 minute ago, elevators_rule said:

I might be in the minority, but I genuinely hope Garret gets a contract extension. If Jerry takes a step back, I really think Garret would be allowed to flourish.

Besides, if Garret leaves, I've got a pretty strong feeling this team will sink even further into the mud. I wouldn't be surprised to have a few more mediocre years as the new coach tries to find his place, wasting even more of our talent.

I'm hopeful and optimistic Garret comes back next year, especially after a great finish today.

This appears to be your first post. Congrats, it can't get worse than this..;)

2 minutes ago, elevators_rule said:

Run...run quickly and fast. Hide.