WK 17: Redball’s Last Stand vs Redskins

textaz03

2 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

For the 123,435,468,000 time.....Dak may not be the next Tom Brady, but by far he is the least of our problems.

Did you miss the part where I said “blow up the team” or you just refused to read that cause I said bring in competition for Dak?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

I disagree with you a bit on his. He may have stepped back a bit, but I don't think he has stepped back as much as you might think.

Jerry once cleared the draft room because they were all telling him that Q Carter was a 5th round talent. He wanted him in the 2nd.

Jerry once signed something like 7ish FA's at the opening day of FA. It was the most in NFL history.

Anyone who argues that Jerry hasnt ceded a lot of control is completely wrong in my mind. 

2 minutes ago, elevators_rule said:

I might be in the minority, but I genuinely hope Garret gets a contract extension. If Jerry takes a step back, I really think Garret would be allowed to flourish.

Besides, if Garret leaves, I've got a pretty strong feeling this team will sink even further into the mud. I wouldn't be surprised to have a few more mediocre years as the new coach tries to find his place, wasting even more of our talent.

I'm hopeful and optimistic Garret comes back next year, especially after a great finish today.

Opening post supporting Garrett? 

Bold move cotton, lets see where this goes. 

4 minutes ago, elevators_rule said:

I might be in the minority, but I genuinely hope Garret gets a contract extension. If Jerry takes a step back, I really think Garret would be allowed to flourish.

Besides, if Garret leaves, I've got a pretty strong feeling this team will sink even further into the mud. I wouldn't be surprised to have a few more mediocre years as the new coach tries to find his place, wasting even more of our talent.

I'm hopeful and optimistic Garret comes back next year, especially after a great finish today.

R u serious or r u messing with us?

3 minutes ago, elevators_rule said:

Welcome to the forum.  With all due respect I think Garrett has lost this team.  He has lost over 60% of games coached against teams with winning records.  It's time to move on.  Best for all involved.

• Like 1

Just now, Tony7188 said:

Did you miss the part where I said “blow up the team” or you just refused to read that cause I said bring in competition for Dak?

Yea I read the whole post. Blow up the team, sure, just go draft the next hall of famer, no problem. It's easy. 9_9

But bring in the competition if you want. Dak is not the problem, or at the least the reason why we finished 7-9.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Daks very best games in his career Zeke has run for less than 80 yards.  2 of them Zeke wasnt in the game. 

Try again troll. 

Lmao, Daks at his best when the run game is shut down!

i love it

8 minutes ago, elevators_rule said:

LOL. Nice troll job 1st time poster. I applaud thee for stirring the pot

source.gif

Edited by WizardHawk

1 minute ago, HDsportsfan said:

Yea I read the whole post. Blow up the team, sure, just go draft the next hall of famer, no problem. It's easy. 9_9

But bring in the competition if you want. Dak is not the problem, or at the least the reason why we finished 7-9.

We need a veteran back up QB.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Jerry once cleared the draft room because they were all telling him that Q Carter was a 5th round talent. He wanted him in the 2nd.

Jerry once signed something like 7ish FA's at the opening day of FA. It was the most in NFL history.

Anyone who argues that Jerry hasnt ceded a lot of control is completely wrong in my mind. 

I get all that and he probably has stepped back to a certain degree. I'm just not convinced he has as much as you have indicated. When he stops getting in front of the microphone, then maybe.