WK 17: Redball’s Last Stand vs Redskins

textaz03

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Jerry once cleared the draft room because they were all telling him that Q Carter was a 5th round talent. He wanted him in the 2nd.

Jerry once signed something like 7ish FA's at the opening day of FA. It was the most in NFL history.

Anyone who argues that Jerry hasnt ceded a lot of control is completely wrong in my mind. 

Opening post supporting Garrett? 

Bold move cotton, lets see where this goes. 

My favorite Jerry Jones moment was that draft where you guys specifically targeted Special Teams players in every round, and he strutted around like it was the best strategy ever.  

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Daks very best games in his career Zeke has run for less than 80 yards.  2 of them Zeke wasnt in the game. 

Try again troll. 

@Matts4313, I've decided to ignore these two morons and not reply back to them any longer. They both just troll and never show up unless Dak throws a bad pass. Never when he does something good. For some reason they have an axe to grind on a stupid internet football forum. It's not worth it.

3 minutes ago, Northland said:

We need a veteran back up QB.

Not sure how to read this one. But I don't disagree. There's a difference between wanting/needing a vet backup and just drafting a QB "for the competition" unless you truly believe or want that recently drafted QB to be your starter.

2 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

@Matts4313, I've decided to ignore these two morons and not reply back to them any longer. They both just troll and never show up unless Dak throws a bad pass. Never when he does something good. For some reason they have an axe to grind on a stupid internet football forum. It's not worth it.

Were you here when Bowphet was posting? There are some similarities

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

C'mon... Heavy Duty or High Definition???, or Homer Dallas?

We need answers!!

5 minutes ago, D82 said:

The summation of Garrett’s tenure. A failure in every since of the word. 

I posted a similar thing earlier in the week. I tagged ace, because being the best mediocre team ever is how we ended up.

4 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

I get all that and he probably has stepped back to a certain degree. I'm just not convinced he has as much as you have indicated. When he stops getting in front of the microphone, then maybe.

If literally the only thing he is doing is being a mouthpiece, what power is he actually exerting?

Marketing power? Is that what he needs to give up? I dont think that influences the product on the field.  

3 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

My favorite Jerry Jones moment was that draft where you guys specifically targeted Special Teams players in every round, and he strutted around like it was the best strategy ever.  

2009. So stupid. 

2 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

yeah

4 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Not sure how to read this one. But I don't disagree. There's a difference between wanting/needing a vet backup and just drafting a QB "for the competition" unless you truly believe or want that recently drafted QB to be your starter.

A game tested vet.  No threat to Dak, but should Prescott get hurt we have an insurance policy.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

If literally the only thing he is doing is being a mouthpiece, what power is he actually exerting?

Marketing power? Is that what he needs to give up? I dont think that influences the product on the field.  

Can't find the word I'm looking for here. That was just an example??? He seems to want to have his hands in everything. I just don't think he's as hands off as much. Certainly not as much as he needs to be.

3 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Can't find the word I'm looking for here. That was just an example??? He seems to want to have his hands in everything. I just don't think he's as hands off as much. Certainly not as much as he needs to be.

Nah, he talks about everything. But both our trades last year Jerry wasnt even part of the negotiations. The Cooper deal Jerry was allegedly out of country and was done 100% by Stephen and Garrett.