textaz03

WK 17: Redball’s Last Stand vs Redskins

1 minute ago, Northland said:

We can agree to disagree.  My position is find a long term solution sooner rather than later and be prepared to have a manageable transition vs having your hand forced to draft for need.

Whats "long term"? Because 4 more years of probowl quality LT play for barely starter money is pretty awesome. And since most tackles can play until their mid 30s... even thinking about needing to replace T Smith for the next 2-3 years is silly IMO. 

Also, Smith was benched some of those "missed games" because we were resting starters. 

1 hour ago, Northland said:

Its a deep draft for OT.  A progressive organization would be looking for Smith's replacement.

He should be traded to a ten like NE. My guess is they could get 1 more solid year out of him and we could probably get a 3rd or 4th from them.

8 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

He should be traded to a ten like NE. My guess is they could get 1 more solid year out of him and we could probably get a 3rd or 4th from them.

Dave its a fine line with a veteran player whose had injury issues.  How long do you stick with them?  I'm not saying cut him now but I am saying you need to start thinking about finding his eventual successor.  Don't wait until uour hand is forced.

Well I will be at work. Hopefully I can catch the end of the games on one of our monitors inside the prison. 

Tyron Smith wants no part of anything that might potentially save Garretts job

Card carrying member of GTFO

I feel like the players somehow care less about this game than the fans. I'm already wearing my Jersey 

5 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

I feel like the players somehow care less about this game than the fans. I'm already wearing my Jersey 

I have a hard time buying Smith and Jones would be out if this were a playoff game