GDT 17, Finally...this season is OVER! Now What the hell happens?

Bucketheadsdad

Who ya got?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got this Sunday?

• Browns
    • Bengals
    • Jimmy Truckstop
    • Kiwi
    • Hornby
    • Just shoot me now.
    • Better shoot me again. This has gone on for 20 years now.

Gents, the 2019 season, for us is mercifully coming to an end.

disappointing let me down GIF by Debby Ryan

It began with so damn much promise.  A hot 2nd year QB, and a new Head Coach that gave us such hope.  We were back.  We were going to be a force to be reckoned with.  

Image result for surprise team of 2019 nfl

Toughest schedule in the league?  Sure.  But that didn't matter.  We were back.  We had a great new OC.

This is his picture, since we didn't hear a damned thing from him all year.  (I used a Bucs photo, as I don't know if he was ever actually photographed in Browns regalia. ) Did he ever get to call a play this year?  I don't think so. 

Related image

We brought in a new DC, but he seems to have spent his time working on his new hobby.

Image result for cheesemaker swiss

At times this year, we played tough against some quality teams, but in most cases couldn't get over the hump.

We've got some great pieces in place, including a top notch RB, DE, LG, and potentially two quality CB's.  Unfortunately, while we've got some other potentially dynamic players, they've often been too much of a 

Image result for madonna young age <-- (Pre-Madonna)  :) 

But it all fell apart.  Horribly. 

Image result for horrible gif

Our QB regressed.  Our defense couldn't stop anyone without using their own equipment.

Our head coach became a punchline for the media, and fans of other clubs.

Image result for punch line gif

The season will mercifully end on Sunday, and we are all asking ourselves.

Image result for what's next gif

If this club is going to improve next year, 

We're all very curious, and I think it is safe to say that each of us is thinking.....

Does Freddie stay?  How many former coaches can Jimmy Truckstop afford to pay?  Is Chud off the payroll yet?  Hue?  

If he goes, who do we replace him with?  If he stays, what will change?  Will he give up play calling duties?  

If he goes, will our "celeb-athletes" actually grow up and do the job that they are being paid handsomely to perform? 

vince mcmahon wwe GIF

Some of us want us to tank this week, in order to move up in the draft order. 

I can certainly understand that, but I also think that this team, regardless of who they are playing, needs to go out with a win.  

Image result for it's over gif

So, who has the GDT for Week 1 next year?

• Like 9

This is a interesting game

I am picking us to win.

We win 7 games without either myles or hunt on the field.

2 It vital to get landry his best year ever

It is vital that we get Beckham to a 1000 yards with his injury

Let's get chubb the rushing title if there is somebody that deserves a win it chubb.

Let baker have 1 of his all star game the boy is a gamer

16 minutes ago, mistakey said:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/footballs-most-important-bowl-game-is-on-a-computer-11577195421

what happens next is we hire a bunch of robots to watch a bunch of football and figure out the most efficient way to play the game, and then have our next coaching staff disregard it unless Paul Depodesta gets his way

No need for nerds, we got real football guys with “an eye for talent”.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

All I can say about this season is we need to start the Lamar Jackson madden cover campaign and we need to be as aggressive about it as we where the Peyton Hillis campaign 

Perhaps submitting a photoshopped image of Lamar trucking over a linebacker would be beneficial for the dark incantation.

@Mind Character, do you concur?

Source: Nicea.jpg

Edited by NudeTayne
  • Like 1

Who's ready for the "I Told You So, Baker's Better without Him." DERP DERPS when OBJ sits out and the Offense has success with Freddie bringing his Sunday's best in his and the coaching Staffs Superbowl and Baker's "I'm still that guy game."

Hopefully, OBJ, Jarvis, and others sit out as well so that we can cleanse ourselves of he who doesn't get us. They know what's up.