Week 17 GDT: Jets @ Bills

Trentwannabe

1 hour ago, bigbadbuff said:

Yeah weird how a much inferior team can start the season up 16-0 opening day and blame it on losing a linebacker. Must suck to not have the depth and a craptastic coaching staff 

It is funny how the memory of that game is drastically different for Jets fans I have encountered. Only reason the Jets were even in the game was because of turnovers and hero ball Josh Allen. Bills offense was able to move the ball pretty effectively including two 85 yard scoring drives. A pass bouncing off the hip of Cole Beasley is the only reason there was even a score at halftime lol.

13 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

It is funny how the memory of that game is drastically different for Jets fans I have encountered. Only reason the Jets were even in the game was because of turnovers and hero ball Josh Allen. Bills offense was able to move the ball pretty effectively including two 85 yard scoring drives. A pass bouncing off the hip of Cole Beasley is the only reason there was even a score at halftime lol.

Jets suck

Well rather then hearing Jets fans come up with excuses as to why or how they blew a 16-0 lead as well as their season all because of a missed fg and mosley going down and nothing to do with adjustments being made by coaching staff and allen calming down. Had an entire offseason to prepare for this game, they only have a week and they will likely struggle against back ups today. So my important information to us Bills fans for today is that the Houston Texans are resting Hopkins, Watson and a few others so this will be the team that Mcdermott needs to be focusing on as this is clearly what matters right now as Playoffs are a week away. Titans should win that game clinching the 6th seed and going to KC. I like this move as I believe that the Titans are more of a well rounded team then Steelers as the QB situation is awful in Pittsburgh and would not be able to compete against KC.

I have a feeling Allen either doesnt see the field today or has a couple long drives and they rest him. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Yeah weird how a much inferior team can start the season up 16-0 opening day and blame it on losing a linebacker. Must suck to not have the depth and a craptastic coaching staff 

Losing Mosley was the start. Injuries plagued them all year. The defense looked lost once Mosley went down that game, thatz a fact. 

And yes the jets are a poorly constructed team with bad cbs,  no edge rush, terrible ol, no run game,  soso wrs. Terrible hc.

31 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Well rather then hearing Jets fans come up with excuses as to why or how they blew a 16-0 lead as well as their season all because of a missed fg and mosley going down and nothing to do with adjustments being made by coaching staff and allen calming down. Had an entire offseason to prepare for this game, they only have a week and they will likely struggle against back ups today. So my important information to us Bills fans for today is that the Houston Texans are resting Hopkins, Watson and a few others so this will be the team that Mcdermott needs to be focusing on as this is clearly what matters right now as Playoffs are a week away. Titans should win that game clinching the 6th seed and going to KC. I like this move as I believe that the Titans are more of a well rounded team then Steelers as the QB situation is awful in Pittsburgh and would not be able to compete against KC.

I have a feeling Allen either doesnt see the field today or has a couple long drives and they rest him. 

Lol you just reminded me we were with that loser kicker who couldn't hit anything. 

Bills Inactives:

WR John Brown
WR Cole Beasley
WR Andre Roberts
TE Dawson Knox
CB Tre White
RB Devin Singletary 
DE Shaq Lawson

Bills have just 3 active WR lmao. I honestly don't even know if Josh Allen will play now or if he is just dressed because we need two active QB's (similar to what Houston is doing with Watson).

Looking forward to seeing Barkley, Duke, Yeldon and Dean Marlowe

Morse and Dawkins are another two starters on O I don't actually expect to see.

My guess:
QB: Barkley
RB: Yeldon
FB: Dimarco
TE: Kroft
LT: Bates
LG: Spain/Boettger
C: Feliciano
RG: Long
RT: Ford/Nsehke 

Good test for the young secondary today. Likely see a lot of Jaquon Johnson and Dean Marlowe at FS and SS. Wallace and Kevin Johnson expected to play a lot at the outside CB positions.

31 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Bills Inactives:

WR John Brown
WR Cole Beasley
WR Andre Roberts
TE Dawson Knox
CB Tre White
RB Devin Singletary 
DE Shaq Lawson

Bills have just 3 active WR lmao. I honestly don't even know if Josh Allen will play now or if he is just dressed because we need two active QB's (similar to what Houston is doing with Watson).

Allen probably gets like 3 drives to just keep a rhythm. 

48 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Bills Inactives:

WR John Brown
WR Cole Beasley
WR Andre Roberts
TE Dawson Knox
CB Tre White
RB Devin Singletary 
DE Shaq Lawson

Guess we will be seeing a lot of Yeldon playing reciever and TEs split out wide