Week 17 GDT: Packers @ Detroit Lions

squire12

1 hour ago, Scoremore said:

Just jumping on.  Finally can breathe.  Packers were clearly taking this game lightly.  Not ready to play.  Rodgers was horrible in the first half.  Thank god he found his rhythm.  Good thing I stayed off this thread would have been some serious bitching.  Took a couple of hits today.  Bulaga, Linsley, and Lazard.  Hopefully those guys will be back.  Linsley with a bad back is the most troubling.  Pankey played just fine.  Looks like Lazard twisted his ankle.  Bulaga got concussed should be ready I would think.  At least can sit back and enjoy the rest of the afternoon.  Tonight's game now matters.  So should be fun to watch.  

Like my buddy said Packers always play down to the level of competition.  They are real lucky they didn't get snake bit today.  NE did.  Rodgers needs to work with MVS during the bye.  Gotta get on the same page with that kid.  OK happy as hell they pulled it out.  Didn't need that level of stress today.  Ughhh....

It sounds like Bulaga had a concussion so he should be good to go in 2 weeks.  Thank goodness we signed Veldheer.  When he came in there was no drop off in line play at all.

19 minutes ago, Pugger said:

It sounds like Bulaga had a concussion so he should be good to go in 2 weeks.  Thank goodness we signed Veldheer.  When he came in there was no drop off in line play at all.

I thought Veldheer looked really good, especially in pass protection.

Edited by MaximusGluteus

17 minutes ago, Pugger said:

Same draft as Bulaga, class of 2010. But 2 years older.

Def a good pickup. 

1 minute ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Rather have an old vet than some green horn coming in to relieve Bulaga.  If the replacement for Bulaga was a turnstile we probably don't win this game.  Gute!

He went and got him when that young turnstile, Light was way over matched against San Francisco! 

1 minute ago, Slinky said:

Assuming the Redskins don't Redskin and F it up. 

I think that's one they can't screw up.  There's really no one else worth taking, unless they want to replace Trent Williams.  At the very least, they should be able to extract quite a bit of value from whoever wanted to go up.

5 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I think that's one they can't screw up.  There's really no one else worth taking, unless they want to replace Trent Williams.  At the very least, they should be able to extract quite a bit of value from whoever wanted to go up.

Agree. Thats why I didnt want DET getting him. At the least, if for no known reason they decided to pass on Young, they'd have received a haul of draft picks in return.