Week 17 GDT: Packers @ Detroit Lions

squire12

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

yeah but IF seattle wins, that road isnt too bad.

might give SF a chance to take out NO, and then we get SF at home

might even be better than NO coming into our house

Packers won't get past the first round. Rodgers too anxious to get to his new Malibu home. 

Just now, BarnettOSU said:

Week 16 was an anomaly 

No it wasnt - but it was a short week during the holidays where we won a division crown in an emotional win then needed to go on the road against a loser team. The definition of a trap game and we're playing just like it.

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

Zach Kruse - A lot of Packers were bad in the first half but 50 might have been the worst.

I wonder if Blake is miffed about not getting paid and it is affecting his effort.

Or perhaps he is just making a business decision and protecting himself before some other team pays him in a few months.

Either way, what transpired at ILB in the first half was absolutely brutal.

The Lion defense is stuffing the middle and playing 9 men in the box so of course we run plays right at it.  One of my friends at the game just texted me and said the Lions are keeping everybody within 5-7 yards of the line of scrimmage....daring us to throw deep...even on 3rd and long.  He said the Packer sideline just looks lethargic....no emotion.  Unfortunately he says this is the way we look every year we come to Detroit.

1 minute ago, Gopackgonerd said:

Rodgers should throw nothing but flat passes to Jones for the rest of the practices this season. Why is he so bad at throwing these simple passes? What the hell is going on out there!

I think he's losing it fast as a QB ... I wonder how highly QB will be on the draft priority list?