Week 17 GDT: Packers @ Detroit Lions

squire12

37 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I can't see how Cincinnati even entertains moving that pick.  IF the Bengals move down to 3, someone would almost assuredly move up to 2 to select Joe Burrow, and in that case you're now Cincinnati without a franchise QB (Joe Burrow) or a potential game-changing pass rusher (Chase Young).  That's literally a worse case scenario.  For Cincinnati, they either go BPA (Chase Young) or grab a franchise QB (Joe Burrow).  Trading down isn't an option.  It'd take an RG3-like package to even get me to consider that if I'm the Bengals.

Sorry, my confusion. I meant how much do you think it would cost Detroit to move up to 2 with Washington? I think they have to move on from Trent Williams and are in need of an OT. They also need pass rushers though so a moot point really. 

26 minutes ago, Cpdaly23 said:

Remember when Rodgers was being talked about for MVP after that Chiefs game?  What the heck happened?

Just a hot stretch. He started out the season playing pretty poorly, had a good 4 week stretch(a lot of it was feasting against the truly horrid Raiders defense), then went back to what has unfortunately become the standard for him over the past 2 years. Just a whole bunch of average play with some flashes of elite play here and there. I was hoping last season's leg injury explained the majority of things but this season put that excuse to bed.

23 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Sorry, my confusion. I meant how much do you think it would cost Detroit to move up to 2 with Washington? I think they have to move on from Trent Williams and are in need of an OT. They also need pass rushers though so a moot point really. 

I'd ask for at least their FRP next year, and quite frankly I'd probably argue that's light.  I just don't see any reason for Washington to move that pick.  Chase Young is by far BPA.  Unless the Bengals select Chase Young instead, I don't know how you'd pass on Chase Young.  Joe Burrow (if you believe he's a franchise QB) is the only player you'd consider passing on Chase Young for.

Just now, CWood21 said:

I'd ask for at least their FRP next year, and quite frankly I'd probably argue that's light.  I just don't see any reason for Washington to move that pick.  Chase Young is by far BPA.  Unless the Bengals select Chase Young instead, I don't know how you'd pass on Chase Young.  Joe Burrow (if you believe he's a franchise QB) is the only player you'd consider passing on Chase Young for.

I'd be willing to bit Cincinnati takes Burrow. He's really good and he's an Ohio kid which will sell tickets. I know Chase Young played for OSU, but you need a franchise QB and Burrow is that kind of QB. 

17 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Sad but true. Rodgers, Wentz, and Cousins the bottom 3 easily

Ehhhhh, I'm not so sure. Assuming we're basing this off recent performance Wentz is carrying a pack of nobodies and pulling that team into the playoffs. And even given recent form I still trust A-rod tons more than Cousins. 

54 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

There's an argument to be made that we have the worst QB in the NFC Playoff Pool :/

Wilson, Brees, are playing a tier above the rest

Wentz, Rodgers, Cousins, Garappolo --- close between these.   Wentz is doing more with less IMO.