Week 17: Eagles' Forum Assemble!

EaglesPeteC

38 minutes ago, Danger said:

Goedert is coming into his own. I feel alright with him against the Giants.

Goedert, Ward, Sanders. Better than what we were dealing with earlier in the year. Also rumor is Jordan Howard will be back, so that's good.

Hopefully Ertz is ok for Seattle, cause I think Goedert will be able to take advantage of Seattle a little bit if he can do the same things

45 minutes ago, Danger said:

Goedert is coming into his own. I feel alright with him against the Giants.

Goedert, Ward, Sanders. Better than what we were dealing with earlier in the year. Also rumor is Jordan Howard will be back, so that's good.

Goedert reminds me of a #2 WR putting up numbers because the #1, is getting the DBL team and coverages his way? While the Giants secondary is a joke, let's see what those 3 are capable of doing , when Ertz isn't demanding those DBL teams.

Offense sure did stall for those few drives where he left the game? Even the series where Goedert dominated the catches, Ertz was the decoy.  Not remotely comfortable with what Wentz will be throwing too this Sunday. Back up TE, 3 PS WR's and a underachieving draft pick with less catches (10) on the season then Mike Thomas does in a Week? 🙈

Edited by Nabbs4u

6 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Goedert reminds me of a #2 WR putting up numbers because the #1, is getting the DBL team and coverages his way? While the Giants secondary is a joke, let's see what those 3 are capable of doing , when Ertz isn't demanding those DBL teams.

Offense sure did stall for those few drives where he left the game? Even the series where Goedert dominated the catches, Ertz was the decoy.  Not remotely comfortable with what Wentz will be throwing too this Sunday. Back up TE, 3 PS WR's and a underachieving draft pick with less catches (10) on the season then Mike Thomas does in a Week? 🙈

Ertz wasn't demanding double teams pretty much most of the game after getting injured my dude.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Ertz wasn't demanding double teams pretty much most of the game after getting injured my dude.

Might want to rewatch it because coverages were still going Ertz's way, leaving Goedert 1V1.

Guarantee that won't be the case Sunday!!

2 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

If we can't get past the Giants without Ertz , then we're not worthy of the playoffs. Which would be sad at this point with us winning 3 straight heading in (4 if we win)

It's not just Ertz though? He's just the Cherry on Top of a Smitt Sundae.

Alshon, Agholor, DeSean, Ertz, Lane, Howard? When your most experienced WR has 22 career receptions and is Flanked by 2 other PS WR, you have issues! Huge issues!

We still have to score points? This game might be harder to win then the Cowboys really. 

9 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Alshon, Agholor, DeSean, Ertz, Lane, Howard? When your most experienced WR has 22 career receptions and is Flanked by 2 other PS WR, you have issues! Huge issues!

I'd take agholor off that list but the others absolutely. 

I'm confident enough in Wentz with Miles Sanders,  Geodert and Ward. I believe those 4 can get this job done. Playoffs well need Ertz no doubt and anything else we can get back.. DJack? Lane? Howard?