Week 17: Eagles' Forum Assemble!

EaglesPeteC

After making us all give up hope on the season, the shell of the Philadelphia Eagles hobble into week 17 as division leaders:

tenor.gif

But at the cost of pretty much every decent player on offense

tenor.gif?itemid=14001403

Now the only thing that stands in our way of the division is @Gmen's undying love, Daniel Jones and the New York Giants

tumblr_inline_p80q5wtv9k1rp2e8f_250.gifv

Will the Eagles fulfill their destiny of losing in the first round of the playoffs?

tenor.gif?itemid=11313782

Or will they do the most Philadelphia Eagles' thing ever and claw their way into first place only to lose to a bottom 3 team in the NFL and give away the division?

source.gif (this is actually file footage of Daniel Jones handling a football) 

And pretty much make us all do this...

BoilingNeedyApisdorsatalaboriosa-size_re

But really, probably just this...

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

• Like 5

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Sorry for the dated Avengers theme it just sort of occurred. Having 2 young kids, I pretty much missed out on the entire MCU when they came out. We got Disney+ a month ago and I just binged all 20 some movies in a month 

respectable venture

I figured we'd add another PS WR after the Cowboys game. It's a weekly occurrence to be expected. 

So now with the Rodgers additions Wentz will be going out there with his Top 4 Targets. Ertz not on the field is devastating. From a Dbl team standpoint, go to Reciver, you name it!

I don't care that it's the Lowly Giants,  it's a Divisional matchup where We are severely undermanned! Severely! Wentz pulls this Win out with Dallas Goedert,  Greg Ward, Deontae Burnett, Josh Perkins, Richard Rodgers, JJAW, Robert Davis.

I will be thoroughly Imoressed! 

24 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Besides Infinity War and Endgame, My favorite is probably Black Panther. Although I also really liked Winter Soldier and the OG Ironman 

Least favorite Dr Strange or Ant Man. Although I didn’t watch Hulk 

I forget that I have a big bias for Strange and that most people put it towards the middle