Week 17: Eagles' Forum Assemble!

EaglesPeteC

32 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You wouldnt know, because your QB hates his. 

And Dak didnt practice all week before the game against you guys. He couldnt move his arm. 

lmao. The most favorable outcome for us today was for both us and you to lose. The worst outcome was for both of us to win.

In neither scenario was us going to playoffs a great solution. 

Its not for you either. You are not a playoff caliber team. Your only in it because were in the midget division. 

I shall go nowhere.

Yardage has no correlation to wins. So, its literally me just trolling you guys pumping Wentz hitting 4k. 

Well, time is literally the main component in healing. 

The loser of the NFC E is trolling the winners.. imagine that! FLY EAGLES FLY!! 

1 minute ago, RBreezy said:

How many games since the Cowboys made a NFCCG?

There’s good teams in the playoffs. Dak doesnt do well against good teams. It’s better for Matts arguments that he skips the postseason. Dak tops out as Mathew Stafford. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

The loser of the NFC E is trolling the winners.. imagine that! FLY EAGLES FLY!! 

Thats the point? 

Trolling when you guys won the division is cheeky and fun.

Trolling after you guys lose the division is petty and spiteful. 

The tone is different. 

5 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

There’s good teams in the playoffs. Dak doesnt do well against good teams. It’s better for Matts arguments that he skips the postseason. Dak tops out as Mathew Stafford. 

Bro, I won one of the biggest victories of the year tonight. Were going to shake up the franchise! 

Ignore Matts, the man has been broken.

Let’s go Seattle. Don’t want to see Russell in the playoffs. I give us 25% chance vs 49ers. Inexperienced QB and Coach, team built on the run which we can stop much better than the pass. Maybe 15% chance we beat Seahawks. Wilson is just kryptonite for Shorts vanilla 4 man rushes. Also 17-4 on east coast so HFA doesn’t effect them much.

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Thats the point? 

Trolling when you guys won the division is cheeky and fun.

Trolling after you guys lose the division is petty and spiteful. 

The tone is different. 

Trolling us after the last time the Cowboys won a super bowl would be impossible because the internet wasn’t invented yet 

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Bro, I won one of the biggest victories of the year tonight. Were going to shake up the franchise! 

You’d rather the Cowboys lose the division and a playoff berth and have Garrett lose his job rather than the division and possible playoff run? (And still watch Garrett lose his job) 

Just now, Jroc04 said:

You’d rather the Cowboys lose the division and a playoff berth and have Garrett lose his job rather than the division and possible playoff run? (And still watch Garrett lose his job) 

Once I became certain that we were not superbowl contenders, it became very apparent that losing out was the best option logically. In my heart I want to win every game. 

In my head winning would have been bad. Its most likely going to be bad for you guys also. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Once I became certain that we were not superbowl contenders, it became very apparent that losing out was the best option logically. In my heart I want to win every game. 

In my head winning would have been bad. Its most likely going to be bad for you guys also. 

My man said “Super Bowl” like this was the 90’s!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

You’d cheer for the unraveling of your team for the possible chance of a new coaching staff which may or may not be as good the one they replaced? I don’t get it. You cheer for the now. Cowboys could have gotten in and won a couple games. God forbid Garrett won a Super Bowl. Would you guys forfeit it or something? 

The only thing that’s bad about the Eagles winning the division is the inevitable fall in draft pick. Easy concession to playoff football and a possible run. Our coach is here for a couple more years really no matter what.