Jameis wants $35M

bucsfan333

15 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

This is the guy who called the BA signing months and months before it happened.

It all comes dowm to guaranteed money.  However, if the number is 30 million, that will probably put him around 8-10 in cap hit especially considering Brees, Brady, and Dak will be signed to new contracts.

42 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

$30M is Matt Ryan money.

Only Russ, Roethlisberger, Rodgers, Goff, and Wentz make more.

We ll be able to add Brees, Brady, and probably Dak to that list.  Wouldn t be surprised if Jimmy G is extended this offseason to join that club. 

I believe both the Chiefs and Texans can talk extensiom this summer.  So they ll be added to the list.

Edited by ravishingone

7 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

We ll be able to add Brees, Brady, and probably Dak to that list.  Wouldn t be surprised if Jimmy G is extended this offseason to join that club. 

I believe both the Chiefs and Texans can talk extensiom this summer.  So they ll be added to the list.

Brady has never really sought big money. He doesn't need it. He only signed for 1 year $23M last season. I dunno if he's gonna continue the one year contracts or not. But I can't imagine him looking for $30M+.

Brees too. But it depends on what he wants. He only signed for 2 years $50M a couple years ago and could easily go the "cheaper" route again.

Dak should absolutely exceed $30M. Same with Mahomes and Watson.

Jimmy just signed a five year deal last year that averages $27.5M per.

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Brady has never really sought big money. He doesn't need it. He only signed for 1 year $23M last season. I dunno if he's gonna continue the one year contracts or not. But I can't imagine him looking for $30M+.

Brees too. But it depends on what he wants. He only signed for 2 years $50M a couple years ago and could easily go the "cheaper" route again.

Dak should absolutely exceed $30M. Same with Mahomes and Watson.

Jimmy just signed a five year deal last year that averages $27.5M per.

You don t think the Chargers would pay Brady over 30 million moving into a new stadium?  If the divorce with the Pats happen, Brady is going to get top 8 QB money no doubt.    Same with Brees.  I feel home town discounts are out the door when they leave their teams.  

I look at teams like the Chargers, Pamthers, and Raiders starting over at QB, but not theu the draft.  Raiders moving to Vegas.  Good catch on Jimmy G.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

You don t think the Chargers would pay Brady over 30 million moving into a new stadium?  If the divorce with the Pats happen, Brady is going to get top 8 QB money no doubt.    Same with Brees.  I feel home town discounts are out the door when they leave their teams.  

I look at teams like the Chargers, Pamthers, and Raiders starting over at QB, but not theu the draft.  Raiders moving to Vegas.  Good catch on Jimmy G.

I think Brady is the only guy BB will never kick to the curb. I think he retires a Patriot.

And I can't imagine Brees ever leaving New Orleans either.

• Like 1

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

I think Brady is the only guy BB will never kick to the curb. I think he retires a Patriot.

And I can't imagine Brees ever leaving New Orleans either.

Fair enough, certainly a possibility.  The Chargers situation I find fascinating.  Moving into a shared stadium with little buzz and not in a terrific football market.  Either they go big in FA, or move up to get Tua.