Week 17: Dolphins at Patriots

SBLIII

7 minutes ago, Elky said:

If you honestly think this team is legit 12-4 good you're nuts.

Unlike most of you here, I don't leave my thoughts and observations to my pessimism. Unlike most of you here, I've watched football long enough to know and understand that anything can happen. Unlike most of you, I don't take it for granted that any season half as successful as this one is something I should be grateful for. I'll continue to watch football with that point of view, while you pit in your own misery.

12-4 is in the record books.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nex_Gen said:

Unlike most of you here, I don't leave my thoughts and observations to my pessimism. Unlike most of you here, I've watched football long enough to know and understand that anything can happen. Unlike most of you, I don't take it for granted that any season half as successful as this one is something I should be grateful for. I'll continue to watch football with that point of view, while you pit in your own misery.

12-4 is in the record books.

Yeah, that doesn't mean anything without the context. No one in their right mind is going to say the 2015 Panthers are one of the greateat teams of all time simply because they went 15-1. Not even top 10. We all knew they were a fluke and not nearly as good as their record indicated.

This team is 12-4 because of our joke schedule. The only playoff team we beat were Dallas/Philly, but they benefit from winning the worst division in football. We got smashed by every other playoff team.

Also, Belichick should be on the hot seat for taking Mediocre Michel over Lamar Jackson.

Edited by Elky

Guys guys, you don’t understand, this team is actually amazing and we should be thanking our lucky stars we get to watch them lose to one of the worst teams in the league with an incredibly important bye on the line. 

it doesn’t matter that they barely beat any good teams this season, it doesn’t matter that they’ve continuously struggled against bad teams this season....anything can happen in the playoffs!

And because anything is possible, we shall not talk about the more realistic outcomes of this season, but only sit and ignore the glaring weaknesses this team has shown, while repeating over and over again, ANY. GIVEN. SUNDAY.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Starless said:

Look on the bright side: Much better shot that they don't go 1-and-done in the playoffs now. 

If we allowed Ryan FItzpatrick look like a god in NE, I can't imagine the damage Tannehill is gonna make.