Week 17: Dolphins at Patriots

SBLIII

On 12/30/2019 at 3:25 PM, ChazStandard said:

I know when I say this people will quote snap counts and sack numbers at me, but they should never have let Bennett go. Productive or not, compare the defensive numbers before/after his release and it’s two different teams. Team chemistry is a tricky thing, and when a unit is rolling cutting a name player is bad mojo.

The same can be seen with Brown/Gordon and the O.

Gordon was a very reasonable cut; I knew another suspension was imminent the moment BB let him go.

On 12/30/2019 at 5:48 PM, jofos said:

It has little to do with the most realistic outcome. Its the fire Belichick and Brady sucks post that get aggravating.

The odds of this team making the super bowl are not good (20 to 1 or something like that) but does that mean that they are as horrible as some people here make them out to be? 

I haven’t said anything about Firing Belichick (obviously we shouldn’t) or Brady sucking (he’s not close to the teams biggest problem). I’ve only seen one poster say fire Belichick.

Most others including myself are simply stating the hard truth the this just isn’t a very good team this season and their record in no way defines their true capabilities come playoffs.

Im not saying burn everything down and rage, just saying that this team has been hard to watch for the entire 2nd half of the season, and they no longer deserve the benefit of the doubt when it comes to excuses, or assumptions that things will simply “click” when it matters most.

Week 17 was the most important game of the season and they lost to one of the worst teams in the league. I just don’t think This team is capable of “clicking” at this point.

1 hour ago, Pats#1 said:

I haven’t said anything about Firing Belichick (obviously we shouldn’t) or Brady sucking (he’s not close to the teams biggest problem). I’ve only seen one poster say fire Belichick.

Most others including myself are simply stating the hard truth the this just isn’t a very good team this season and their record in no way defines their true capabilities come playoffs.

Im not saying burn everything down and rage, just saying that this team has been hard to watch for the entire 2nd half of the season, and they no longer deserve the benefit of the doubt when it comes to excuses, or assumptions that things will simply “click” when it matters most.

Week 17 was the most important game of the season and they lost to one of the worst teams in the league. I just don’t think This team is capable of “clicking” at this point.

This team sorta feels like the 09 squad that limped into the playoffs and looked completely exhausted. The 13 team was at least resilient.