Week 2 GDT - San Francisco 49ers @ Seattle Seahawks

J-ALL-DAY

14 hours ago, rudyZ said:

This might be early, but I'm already on the starting Beat Hard bandwagon. There's nothing more I wish to see from Hoyer. Unless the plan is just for Hoyer to guarantee us a top 3 pick, he's a waste of time.

ByjmjGXCMAAgA07.jpg

Its his time now...

(He never should have cut that beautiful mop)

On 9/17/2017 at 7:21 PM, J-ALL-DAY said:

We ran it more than last week, but still not enough. Didn't get it going until late in the 2nd quarter. Shanny needs to adjust the offense until the passing game gets going a bit.

I wonder if Shanny even hhas it in him to run several plays in a row.  Unwillingness to do that lost them the SB.  He seems to think that the only way you can succceed is by mixing it up.  I couldn't agree more m- over the long haul.  But there are situations where you just need to eat up the clock and you have a guaranteed win, and times like this week where the running game was working well where you need to stick with  until they stop you, not switch to the pass and stop yourself.

1 hour ago, big9erfan said:

I wonder if Shanny even hhas it in him to run several plays in a row.  Unwillingness to do that lost them the SB.  He seems to think that the only way you can succceed is by mixing it up.  I couldn't agree more m- over the long haul.  But there are situations where you just need to eat up the clock and you have a guaranteed win, and times like this week where the running game was working well where you need to stick with  until they stop you, not switch to the pass and stop yourself.

I think Shanny overestimated the ability of Hoyer and our receivers. They made mistakes, the plays werent bad they just weren't executed. He'll run the ball more now, but he cant overwork Hyde with his injury history and our lack of RB depth.  

Archived