IF?

3rivers

suppose somehow this team makes the playoffs o.O.

1. with the injuries that Connor has and how he hasn't been able to stay healthy , would you IR him now and sign CJ Anderson or other vet?

2. Would you IR pouncey if he won't be close to 100%? If so, who is the back up C?

3. Do you bring in another QB since Mason is on IR?  Now would be the time to do it.

Texans are said to be playing starters and ravens will rest players.  This season might be decided  just after 4 pm last game of the year. Did losing the last 2 weeks help this team though , that's what we will learn. The jets game had several injuries, not a typical game in that sense, yet if JW makes that catch we would "win" :o. That game never felt like a win though did it. Even the crowd wasn't into the game

OK, does anyone even care about addressing the RB situation? Maybe that's a start for this type of thread. I actually thought we were eliminated last week but after the Titans lost, we are still alive.  Connor has the injury bug as of late, the reason for this thread unfortunately  because the run game will be needed.

I have a feeling CJ Anderson has gained 30 lbs or something, not a team sniffed him all year after Detroit cut him. Detroit also lost their RB during the season and didn’t even bring him back. At this stage I just stay where we’re at and see how it rolls, I don’t think there’s anybody sitting at home that is going to come in and help us now. 

27 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

does anyone think there is a chance we make the playoffs? Maybe I should have asked that first?:o

Yes, there is a chance we make playoffs. 

CJ Anderson doesnt help us. We have Samuels, who is healthy again, Snell, and White. There really isnt much a FA signing is going to offer on 5-12 days notice over those guys. We are better off as is. 

Remember when we signed Ben Tate to fumble the game away in the playoffs? I dont want guys who havent had contract all year to come in for the biggest games of the year and take big time carriers. Take the guys you have, there is not a huge talent discrepancy anyway. 

• Like 1

IF the Steelers make it in, good for them. They'll be on the road at KC or NE (unlikely). While the D has been playing well and forcing a lot of turnovers this year, there is no chance the O can do much more than they did versus Buff or NYJ. They are just too limited at QB, and the OC has done a piss poor job all year trying to figure out how best to use either Rudolph or Duck.

I don't see any need to bring in anybody, because I don't see how anybody can make a difference.

Frankly, if the Steelers beat the Ravens, I'll be shocked.  And the only way I see that happening is if the Steelers D scores 14+ by themselves.