Fanspeak OTC - 2020

onejayhawk

Matt Miller list

32: LB KENNETH MURRAY OKLAHOMA
63: DL NEVILLE GALLIMORE OKLAHOMA 
96: S ASHTYN DAVIS CALIFORNIA
138: C NICK HARRIS WASHINGTON
177: G SHANE LEMIEUX OREGON

I didn't mean to take the only good players on Oklahoma's defense, but Madubuike and Blacklock were gone.

J

CBS draft composite; Difficult setting; TRADE our 1/32 for Denver's 2nd/14 and 3rd/13:

46: R2P14
C CESAR RUIZ
MICHIGAN
63: R2P31
S KYLE DUGGER
LENOIR-RHYNE
77: R3P13
LB MALIK HARRISON
OHIO ST.
96: R3P32
CB AMIK ROBERTSON
LOUISIANA TECH
138: R4P32
RB AJ DILLON
BOSTON COLLEGE
177: R5P31
LB DAVION TAYLOR
COLORADO

Denver would not do that trade without at least our 4th in return. They probably would not do it then because were are in the same Division.

If you want a fair trade, try #63 and #177 for #46 and #83. A fun one is #32 for #46, #95 and #178. That slightly favors the Broncos , but it gives us back-to-back picks in both the 3rd and 5th round.

J

Trade CJ to Miami for pick 26,  56. Trade #32 to Chicago  who might want to move on from MT for picks #43 and 50.    Fanspeak, New Steve, Steve, Dif. 

1a.  LB Kenneth Murray

2a. C/G Cesar Ruiz

2b. CB AJ Terrel

2b. OT Ben Bartch

2.c  LB Logan Wilson

3. TE Adam Trautman

4. RB AJ Dillon

5. G Solomon Kindley

Draft with no trades

1. for some reason Jordan Love still on board I would be trading this pick to move back for sure.  Outside of that.. CB Trevon Diggs

2 Cesar Ruiz C/G

3. LB Logan Wilson

4. LB Evan Weaver

5. G Solomon Kindley

Again, forcing myself to not reach more than 7 slots past rankings. Needs assumed based on team today with no future moves.

32: R1P32
CB JEFF GLADNEY
TCU
LB MALIK HARRISON
OHIO STATE
C TYLER BIADASZ
WISCONSIN
RB ZACK MOSS
UTAH
TE JOSIAH DEGUARA
CINCINNATI

32. I really wanted to get a CB here. Gladney was the only one available within that 7 slot range. He's good though, so not a reach.

63. A lot of viable options here. I went with Harrison to play Mike LB.

96. I still maintain that he won't be available here. But if he is, he's the pick.

138. McFarland, Moss, and Benjamin all available and in my range. Moss should be picked higher and is the BPA here.

177. The board fell horribly with 3 RB in my range (none that I would pick). OG Kindley, who I like, was also an option but I went TE. I don't see Deguara ever becoming a top TE and that's ok. He's someone who can be a solid #2 and spot start as needed.

Edited by kingseanjohn

30 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Again, forcing myself to not reach more than 7 slots past rankings. Needs assumed based on team today with no future moves.

32: R1P32
CB JEFF GLADNEY
TCU
LB MALIK HARRISON
OHIO STATE
C TYLER BIADASZ
WISCONSIN
RB ZACK MOSS
UTAH
TE JOSIAH DEGUARA
CINCINNATI

32. I really wanted to get a CB here. Gladney was the only one available within that 7 slot range. He's good though, so not a reach.

63. A lot of viable options here. I went with Harrison to play Mike LB.

96. I still maintain that he won't be available here. But if he is, he's the pick.

138. McFarland, Moss, and Benjamin all available and in my range. Moss should be picked higher and is the BPA here.

177. The board fell horribly with 3 RB in my range (none that I would pick). OG Kindley, who I like, was also an option but I went TE. I don't see Deguara ever becoming a top TE and that's ok. He's someone who can be a solid #2 and spot start as needed.

good draft I think. yea Centers are an oddity some boards think they go fast and some do not.