Fanspeak OTC - 2020

onejayhawk

21 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

Agreed. We want something resembling possible. Biadasz in the 3rd I will believe. He has slid that much. Patrick Queen has not. 

J

What has he done to slide that much? Many mocks had him in the top half of the 1st round just a few weeks ago

OMG. This isn't the rankings. Only Epenesa did not slide at least 20 picks. You expect that in the later rounds, but Murray was ranked #11

32: LB KENNETH MURRAY OKLAHOMA
63: EDGE AJ EPENESA IOWA
96: RB JONATHAN TAYLOR WISCONSIN 
138: TE BRYCEN HOPKINS PURDUE
177: OT YASIR DURANT MISSOURI

J

Bleacher Report, Board. usually one of the better ones to use imo. Going BPA in potential needs.  We need to find a way to get more picks in the 2nd/3rd round.

1. CB CH Henderson

2. RB Cam Akers

3. C Loyyd Cushenberry III

4. LB Davion Taylor

5. TE Dalton Keene

21 hours ago, valkrei said:

1. CB CH Henderson

I think you meant CJ Henderson? I like him. Don't think he'll be there, but who knows?

Davion Taylor looks good too. I wish he had 2 more inches. Didn't find him before.  FAST and a great 3 cone tho.

Maybe too much developmental needs.

Edited by mayanfootball

2 hours ago, mayanfootball said:

I think you meant CJ Henderson? I like him. Don't think he'll be there, but who knows?

Davion Taylor looks good too. I wish he had 2 more inches. Didn't find him before.  FAST and a great 3 cone tho.

Maybe too much developmental needs.

yea CJ

Trade CJ to AZ for a 1st and 3rd pick this year.  FA CB Chris Harris. Less then half the cost of keeping CJ on a non tagged price. With this our weakest position is vastly improved. We need serious upgrades depth on the O-line to protect PM2 and will help with the running game as well.  New young blood for the DL that has some good upside. OT might be a bit early but our OT depth stinks right now.  pick 4/5 are just great value picks if any of those players are there.

1a. LB Patrick Queen

1b.  C/G Cesar Ruiz

2. G John Simpson

3a. DL Justin Madubuike

3b. OT Ben Bartch

4. RB AJ Dillon - IF Tyler Biadasz or Matt Hennessy or S Geno Stone are there I would consider them easily.

5. LB Evan Weaver

Given a top 10 pick, that is sufficient for Jones, but don't waste in on PQ. At #23, maybe.

With #8, at least three of Derrick Brown, K'Lavon Chaisson, Javon Kinlaw, Tristan Wirfs will be on the board. Pick one or one of the top six ranked players, who is sliding. Say Derrick Brown. 

1a. DT Derrick Brown
1b.  C/G Cesar Ruiz - Reasonable. I would take a close look at the CB crop and Gladney, Johnson and Terrell figure in this area. Also, Delpit has been sliding in the rankings.
2. LB Malik Harrison - Simpson is fine if you take a DB at #32. Otherwise look elsewhere. Since Patrick Queen is not drafted, I inserted Harrison.
3a. Edge Bradlee Anae - Madubuike would be excellent if you went with Wirfs or Chaisson, and not bad anyway. Still, this is a good place to pick up edge rush. 
3b. OT Ben Bartch - No problem with either position or player. 
4. RB AJ Dillon - No problem with position and I like the player here. It seems a reach for Hennessy here. Geno Stone? Seriously?
5. LB Evan Weaver - I won't quibble on Weaver. I have him higher than Geno Stone for example.

J

32: R1P32
CB JAYLON JOHNSON
UTAH                                  Bigger CB than Gladney
63: R2P31
C LLOYD CUSHENBERRY III
LSU                                      OG/OC backup at least
96: R3P32
LB DAVION TAYLOR
COLORADO                         Shoutout to Valkrie for pointing this guy out to us. Is a FAST son-of-a-gun at LB
138: R4P32
DL DAVON HAMILTON
OHIO STATE                        Interior DL backup at least
177: R5P31
S L'JARIUS SNEED
LOUISIANA TECH

Matt Miller, difficult setting.

Edited by mayanfootball