Week 17: Miami Dolphins (4-11) @ New England Patriots (12-3)

TheKillerNacho

Who wins?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • New England Patriots
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or less point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Who scores the most fantasy points in this game (even though most fantasy leagues are over now)?

• Ryan Fitzpatrick
    • Tom Brady
    • Patrick Laird
    • Sony Michel
    • James White
    • Rex Burkhead
    • Devante Parker
    • Albert Wilson
    • Allen Hurns
    • Phillip Dorsett
    • Julian Edelman
    • Mohamed Sanu
    • N'Keal Harry
    • Mike Gesicki
    • Benjamin Watson
    • Jason Sanders
    • Nick Folk
    • Dolphins DST
    • Patriots DST
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/29/2019 at 06:00 PM

It has been an interesting season, even though I new it was going to be bad I had trouble watching the first half of the season. After the first two games I was in a total state of shock at how bad an NFL team can look and then with the trading of Tunsil and Minka then the loss to the Redskins I thought for sure an 0 and 16 season was in order, I was as frustrated as I have ever been as a Dolphins fan. Then as I watched this team start to gel into a ,tough, scrappy, smart , over achieving team that played with grit and fire I started to see a glimpse of what the future could be and with a 4 and 4 record over the last 8 games with basically backup players I am already pumped up for next season. I was all for Rosen being put in when he was but also consider it a great move to pull him for Fitzpatrick at the time it was done, this move gave players a reason to dig and fight each week when they had a QB that could lead them to victory if they did their part on the field. I feel Miami has really no chance at victory this week with the way they are guarding and protecting players for next season and will be looking at as many guys as possible this last game of the season. I never want Miami to lose but a victory this week would be so pointless when they are this close to the best draft spot they will have in the next few years and that was the underlying goal for the season anyway. If Miami cannot get Tua as many are saying is their man then anyone else would be settling anyway so a loss will give them the best shot at securing him if he opts for the draft. I am good with Fitzpatrick for another season if that is the case but I think this team wins enough games to be a playoff contender next season and most likely picks outside the top 15 so you will be betting on a QB to be good pick at that spot instead of thinking he is going to be a franchise guy if he gets picked in the top two.

Here is to a better draft pick if Miami loses and if they win then well I will be jumping with joy as the off season starts.

Miami....……...  13

Patriots..………. 27