Cuba S Kenny Vaccaro 

Antartica or whatever Porca team is OG DJ Fluker 

Gotham DB Bobby McCain 

Berlin CB Pierre Desir 

Hungary TE Jordan Reed 

Camden G Matt Pryor 

Williamsport G Kevin Dodson 

Singapore LB Kevin Pierre Louis 

These have now been added to their Rosters.

• Like 1

~hello darkness my old friend~

Extensions are one area of this ****show I'm not sure how it works (still). If I want to do a 100% extension of (for example) Robert Woods, am I doing it based on the AAV of $6.8 million or based on the actual value of his final two years (which would be $9.175 million)? The rules imply it's the $6.8mil number but I want to clarify.

For Patrick Mahomes, it doesn't appear there's a limit to how many years a player can be 3 Upped for--which means I would 3 Up Mahomes for 10 years at 75% of his AAV of $45million, correct?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blue said:

~hello darkness my old friend~

Extensions are one area of this ****show I'm not sure how it works (still). If I want to do a 100% extension of (for example) Robert Woods, am I doing it based on the AAV of $6.8 million or based on the actual value of his final two years (which would be $9.175 million)? The rules imply it's the $6.8mil number but I want to clarify.

For Patrick Mahomes, it doesn't appear there's a limit to how many years a player can be 3 Upped for--which means I would 3 Up Mahomes for 10 years at 75% of his AAV of $45million, correct?

Should be the 6.8 for the next two years (this and next). Can’t be lower than this BDL current contract though (not sure what it is)

And the Mahomes thing I believe you can 3up him for the ten years. 

35 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Should be the 6.8 for the next two years (this and next). Can’t be lower than this BDL current contract though (not sure what it is)

And the Mahomes thing I believe you can 3up him for the ten years. 

It's like double what he's currently making, lol. Shouldn't be a problem for any of the players I'm planning to extend.

Cool cool cool on Mahomes.

Cool Cool Cool Community GIF

1 hour ago, TedLavie said:

@Blue there's no pheltz rule anymore so pretty sure you can wait for the end of his BDL contract to 3up Mahomes

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Mahomes' BDL contract is up at the end of the season (unless I let him become an RFA, which lol)

In fact you have to wait until next season to 3 Up him as a player has to be a UFA to 3 up now. 

16 hours ago, wwhickok said:

WSR double downs WR Muhammad Sanu and releases him

$6202 total cap  charge maintained 

Again you can cut or double down.  Not both. If you cut you pay his whole total salary and he's off the team.  Double down you pay his whole total strategy and he stays on the team and is locked. 

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Again you can cut or double down.  Not both. If you cut you pay his whole total salary and he's off the team.  Double down you pay his whole total strategy and he stays on the team and is locked. 

Oh well ill have to think about that and decide what I want to do