BDL 2020 Contract Negotiations/Transactions

Scoundrel

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, wwhickok said:

WSR releases the following players:

QB Taysom Hill $501

WR David Moore sub $500 cut

These guys are both FA's at years end and you can't add anyone else currently, you don't need to post these.

10 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Ik this, but, this wasn't about adding guys, this was about starting the clearing of my roster.

The moves will not be made on the 2020 roster sheet. I have already done your team for the new one. They will just be FA you choose not to resign.

It takes me about an hour to do a team and I am halfway through and will continue to work on it through all of next week.

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, SirA1 said:

The moves will not be made on the 2020 roster sheet. I have already done your team for the new one. They will just be FA you choose not to resign.

It takes me about an hour to do a team and I am halfway through and will continue to work on it through all of next week.

With all due respect, the David Moore cut, its a sub 500 cut, during the season before the rosters are locked for the offseason. It needs to be processed, its pretty much that simple. 

Edited by wwhickok
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, wwhickok said:

With all due respect, the David Moore cut, its a sub 500 cut, during the season before the rosters are locked for the offseason. It needs to be processed, its pretty much that simple. 

?? 

Rosters don't lock in the offseason, it's the exact opposite. No one is processing sub 500 cuts on guys who are going to be FA's when your season is over just to do it. There is LITERALLY no need.