Week 17 GDT - 49ers @ Seahawks

N4L

Who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• 49ers
    • Seahawks

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/30/2019 at 01:20 AM

1 hour ago, PapaShogun said:

Side note, this is why I love the current seeding setup where there is a huge punishment for not winning your division. Each rival has an opportunity to slam the door in one another's face, and tell them to hitchhike to the Super Bowl. If the system was changed to seed by record, it would be potentially two teams just duking it out for the number one or two seed. Not as interesting in my opinion. 

wish i could like it twice

Just now, Malfatron said:

tbh, peter has been getting Nigerean Princed for years now.

whats one more

I think this is a solid thought process. Peter is just bringing it on himself at this point. At some point, you're no longer the victim, you're just the idiot who keeps letting it happen. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

Side note, this is why I love the current seeding setup where there is a huge punishment for not winning your division. Each rival has an opportunity to slam the door in one another's face, and tell them to hitchhike to the Super Bowl. If the system was changed to seed by record, it would be potentially two teams just duking it out for the number one or two seed. Not as interesting in my opinion. 

But but but, it's not fair remember!!! One will have to travel to a 9-7 Eagles team or 8-8 Cowboys? Poor unfortunatel loser of the NFCW.🙄

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

The seahawks didnt pay that debt though.

and the 2 isnt good enough.

we need the 1

The Seahawks don't owe you anything, the refs were the ones that messed it up and were the ones who owed you a debt

A debt they repayed with the blood of Lions 

Edited by N4L

1 hour ago, N4L said:

The Seahawks don't owe you anything, the refs were the ones that messed it up and were the ones who owed you a debt

A debt they repayed with the blood of Lions 

Or the blood of the Saints. Since Saints are the ones that now with Packers having an extra win, lose some weird tiebreaker to the Packers  and likely have no bye, despite this year being clearly imo the better team.