Week 17 GDT - 49ers @ Seahawks

N4L

Who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• 49ers
    • Seahawks

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/30/2019 at 01:20 AM

3 minutes ago, Knowledge said:

Which play are you referring to? 

As others have said, the DPI. The rule was implemented for situation like this. It was clear DPI, no doubt. Instead they choose to stick to their guns for whatever reason just as they have by not overturning obvious challenges by various teams. It's freaking stupid and tarnishes the league.

2 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

Wilson doesn't take enough heat for being a total idiot at times. That delay of game penalty basically ended their season. 

How was that on him? They were still in the huddle!

1 minute ago, Knowledge said:

Seahawks were gifted penalties to keep them in the game. 

Such as? That late hit on the C was clearly a flag.

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Two things that stuck out to me in that last drive:

1. The NFL choosing not to review blatant DPI in the most crucial moment of the year
  2. The bizarre delay of game penalty that came out of nowhere

Feels like Seattle got screwed, but in the end they really didn't even play well enough to be in that game in the first place.

I agree.  I stopped to watch the second half of the game and like I said before, I don't really care about this game.  Seattle would have played the Vikings at home or the Eagles on the road.  Either way, it didn't really matter.  Still playing wild card week either way.

The refs have sucked all season, no reason to get worked up about it now.  This game was good, though.  It constantly reminds me that Seattle can hang with the best of the best in the NFC.

Just now, klyon7634 said:

Congrats Niners fans. You guys had a hell of a year and deserved the division title. Hopefully we have a rubber match in the playoffs 

I'm not sure my heart would survive a rubber match, but your team is certainly more deserving of the next round than the Eagles. It would inevitably be a bonkers game.

1 minute ago, klyon7634 said:

Congrats Niners fans. You guys had a hell of a year and deserved the division title. Hopefully we have a rubber match in the playoffs 

Thanks. Obviously a hell of a game both times, and not looking forward to a third matchup if it comes to fruition. Sorry for the craptastic way it ended without the PI. The game deserved better than that.

Just now, LeotheLion said:

He's the QB. If that's not on him then who is it on? He's got to be better there.

The head coach? The OC? The play was clearly not in to Wilson on time...

Just now, Kirill said:

started watching at the end.... where was Lynch???

They put him in when the ball was at the 1 yard line, then took him out when they got the delay of game penalty. They ran him like 12 times for 40 yards and a TD. Overall he played fine for not doing anything for 14 months and having less than a week to prepare.