Week 17 GDT - 49ers @ Seahawks

N4L

Who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• 49ers
    • Seahawks

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/30/2019 at 01:20 AM

Honestly, Seahawks loss hurts us worse than it hurts the Seahawks.  They would have played 3 games regardless, whereas we could have gotten a bye.

So actually, Saints superbowl chances get boned by DPI no call again two years straight.

Edited by Jlowe22
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, LeotheLion said:

Do you like their chances with 3 straight road games to the SB? Because I don't. 

Are their chances much better with one home game and then two road games?  They would be playing three games anyway, regardless of what happened tonight.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Nobody tell LeoTheLion the Seahawks' record on the road this year or that no matter what the outcome of this game was, they were going to be playing on Wildcard weekend. Now they face Philly instead of Minnesota. Who would you rather face?

I know this. I'd rather be the 3 seed. Philly on road or Minnesota at home is a wash for me. 

1 minute ago, LeotheLion said:

Do you like their chances with 3 straight road games to the SB? Because I don't. 

I mean I don't like their chances regardless. This team is very Russell Wilson or bust. The Eagles are definitely an easier path than the Vikings though

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

Honestly, Seahawks loss hurts us worse than it hurts the Seahawks.  They would have played 3 games regardless, whereas we could have gotten a bye.

Vikings got a bye, I guess is one way to look at it. Will see if that really helps against you guys. Still a long shot for MN.

Edited by vikingsrule

Just now, SmittyBacall said:

That penalty lost them the game. No doubt he scores from there.

Absolutely.

Just now, LeotheLion said:

I know this. I'd rather be the 3 seed. Philly on road or Minnesota at home is a wash for me. 

Seriously? Philly is CLEARLY an inferior team to Minnesota, and Seattle has been much better on the road this year than at home. Of course conventional logic says you want the home game, but honestly the result for Seattle was fine regardless of the outcome tonight. Like @showtime said, they're playing 2 road games regardless. This loss didn't really impact much in the grand scheme of things.

• Like 1

Just now, showtime said:

Are their chances much better with one home game and then two road games?  They would be playing three games anyway, regardless of what happened tonight.

5/6 seed has gone to the super bowl 3 times, I believe.

3/4 seed 8 or 9 times.

Believe that is out of 58 participants since 1990, when they switched to the six team format

• Like 1

Just now, showtime said:

If Seattle wanted to get to the Superbowl, they were going to have to play and win on the road regardless of what happened tonight.

Seattle is 4-4 at home this year, but they're 7-1 on the road.

I'd rather have Eagles in round 1 than the Vikings too.