12/29 - The Backup Bowl GDT: Steelers @ Ravens

AFlaccoSeagulls

2 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Currently 115 rushing yards above the previous rushing record. The question at this point is how much they can get in front to make this record insurmountable.

... Let’s go!!! Another score!

This record isn't insurmountable. The 2020 Ravens could definitely break it :-) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, baltimoreRebel said:

RG3 deserved that. Showboating after his run and first down. 

I mean I get what you’re saying, but no. QBs are supposed to be protected on a handoff and that’s going WELL beyond the rules. They’ve been doing it ALL game. Harbaugh will for sure be sending these tapes to the league office because this is getting to a dangerous level.

I understand it on the read option plays but if this is legal than we shouldn’t lose in the playoffs as we should just be able to blow up Brady and Mahomes all day in the playoffs when they hand it off to RBs.

3 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

I mean I get what you’re saying, but no. QBs are supposed to be protected on a handoff and that’s going WELL beyond the rules. They’ve been doing it ALL game. Harbaugh will for sure be sending these tapes to the league office because this is getting to a dangerous level.

I understand it on the read option plays but if this is legal than we shouldn’t lose in the playoffs as we should just be able to blow up Brady and Mahomes all day in the playoffs when they hand it off to RBs.

The difference is those other teams don't leave the edge player unblocked so there usually isn't a defender running free in the backfield. 

4 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Texans are the easiest team to beat of those teams. I would rank:

Texans > Bills > TItans

Agreed. 

Texans OL makes them beatable (as we saw in the regular season) and that defense doesn't scare anyone, and the Bills O is the worst of the teams that have made the play-offs. Tannehill playing at such a high level, plus Henry being such a beast makes them a tricky team to play