Offensive Coaching Staff Shakeup Looming?

G08

8 minutes ago, G08 said:

Some Bears blogger is saying he was told Helfrich is a goner (no idea if he has sources or not so take this with a grain of salt). 

Said he thinks it will be an assistant from KC to come in as OC. Based on that my guess would be their QB coach (and Chicago native) Mike Kafka. 

Kafka should have been brought over when Nagy first became HC instead of keeping Ragone on staff. 

36 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Kafka should have been brought over when Nagy first became HC instead of keeping Ragone on staff. 

Nagy keeping Ragone was a really weird move to begin with. What has he shown to be kept outside of a relationship with Mitch.

55 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

I wonder if Reid told Nagy to leave his offensive staff alone when he first made his move.

1 hour ago, G08 said:

I wonder if Reid told Nagy to leave his offensive staff alone when he first made his move.

If they were under contract KC could deny any of the coaches moving to CHI anyway, since only HC candidates can be pulled from other teams without their consent. Reid likely wasn't going to let anyone walk as he had one hole to fill.

IDC who is here, but I just want an OL coach. Overpay them as an OC, IDC. I just want the OL to get back to not being trash.