Who will be every teams starting QB next season?

BayRaider

2 minutes ago, RamblinMan99 said:

He was absolutely terrible against New England in the Super Bowl.  Terrible.  

He was 19 for 38 and no touchdowns.  He was a joke.  

What are you talking about with Cooper Kupp?  He missed all of last season after tearing his ACL.  

And, it was LA's defense last year (specifically Aaron Donald, because he was the whole team) that even got them to the NFC title game last year.  

Speaking of which, they weren't even supposed to go to the Super Bowl last year given the horrid no call on the PI play that was so bad, the league rules had to be changed.  

Goff is literally the worst player on that team.  Not even close.  

Not saying he wasnt terrible in the Superbowl but so was Brady. The difference is that when Brady needed a drive Edelman and Gronk made plays. When Goff needed a drive, Cooks drops a touchdown. That game could literally be different if Cooks catches that touchdown to tie the game 10-10. 

Kupp didnt miss all of last season. He got hurt Week 10 against the Seahawks then missed the rest of the season. Goff was literally playing at an MVP level up until Kupp got hurt. 

I disagree with you about the Rams defense last season. They finally showed up in the playoffs but during the regular season they really only showed up in key spots when the team had to have a stop or force a turnover. The Rams were literally in shootouts nearly every game. They was like (6-1) in the regular season with games decided by 7pts or less. Goff was top 3 in 4th/OT comebacks last season. I think he had like 6 of them. 

As for the Saints game, we get it that no call was horrendous but what gets me is that everyone just stop right there. The Saints still had a 3pt lead in their building and all they had to do was stop what you said is the worst player on the team and the Saints win. Except Goff lead once again another 4th/OT comeback because he made the clutch plays in both the 4th quarter and OT to get Zeurlein in FG range to kick the Rams to the Superbowl. So no I wont let anyone just not give Goff credit for that game. Two things can be true. Yes it was a horrible call BUT also yes the Saints still had a shot to win the game in regulation but Goff came in the clutch when it mattered the most to send the game into OT and he came in the clutch again in OT to send the Rams to the Superbowl. So I will die on that hill that people will know what Goff did in that 4th quarter and OT on the road in the playoffs against the Saints. Respect that for what it is because not even mentioning it is disrespecting it. Goff couldve thrown an interception just like Foles did on the Eagles last drive in New Orleans with a chance to win. He didnt. So dont act like the no call locked up a Rams win. The Rams still had a earn it at the end and they did. 

Its your opinion that Goff is the worst player on the team. I just want this same energy when Goff continues to have success. With every victory and playoff berth I want you to continue to pound that table that the Rams need to get rid of Goff and he is the worst player on the team and its not even close. The one thing about Goff is he is going to work hard this offseason and he is resilient so if you think you will see the same type of season next year then good luck. Goff and this Rams team will bounce back next season. Again just bring that same energy when Goff is having success like he did in 2017 and 2018. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Magnifico said:

No offence OP, I don't know how you can seriously think Brady will be on another team next season? Plus I think at this point it's certain that Minshew will be the Jags starter too in 2020.

Good call on Carr. What are the Raiders likely to do? I thought he had done enough to continue with no viable options in the draft?

At this point I think Rivers should just retire, but that's a conversation for another time. Chargers use the stadium as a fresh start, not that Spanos will do that, he need someone to market Season Tickets.

Adam Scheftler has basically said the Pats and Brady are done all year, that guy is never wrong. 

43 minutes ago, RamblinMan99 said:

He was absolutely terrible against New England in the Super Bowl.  Terrible.  

He was 19 for 38 and no touchdowns.  He was a joke.  

What are you talking about with Cooper Kupp?  He missed all of last season after tearing his ACL.  

And, it was LA's defense last year (specifically Aaron Donald, because he was the whole team) that even got them to the NFC title game last year.  

Speaking of which, they weren't even supposed to go to the Super Bowl last year given the horrid no call on the PI play that was so bad, the league rules had to be changed.  

Goff is literally the worst player on that team.  Not even close.  

Based on your statements, I'm going to assume you haven't watched the team play outside of the 2018 NFC Championship and 2018 Super Bowl. Goff has had a regression year for sure. You could make that assumption just by watching MTV Sports (aka. ESPN). But your statement leads me to believe you really have something against Goff or you're no older than 13. Goff was in the MVP race last year until the Bears game. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Jlowe22 said:

If Tom Brady willingly leaves the Pats for the Chargers, he deserves many bad things in return.

Adam has said all season long the Pats will not be bringing Brady back. So it’s out of Toms hands. He is accurate 99.9% of the time unlike Ian Crapoport. 

23 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

I disagree with you about the Rams defense last season. They finally showed up in the playoffs but during the regular season they really only showed up in key spots when the team had to have a stop or force a turnover. The Rams were literally in shootouts nearly every game. They was like (6-1) in the regular season with games decided by 7pts or less. Goff was top 3 in 4th/OT comebacks last season. I think he had like 6 of them. 

Vividly remember that game against Green Bay.  

Aaron Donald forced the fumble on Aaron Rodgers and Gurley took it in for a TD to win the game.  Had nothing to do with Goff.  

24 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Goff couldve thrown an interception just like Foles did on the Eagles last drive in New Orleans with a chance to win. He didnt. So dont act like the no call locked up a Rams win. The Rams still had a earn it at the end and they did. 

That interception at the end of the game between New Orleans and Philadelphia was not on Nick Foles.  

He threw the ball right to Jefferys and it went through his hands.  

Here's the play to prove it:

56 minutes ago, RamblinMan99 said:

Yikes. Rams offense was 2nd in scoring last year. Defense was 20th in scoring. Only playoff team that had a worse scoring defense was KC. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, RamblinMan99 said:

Aaron Donald forced the fumble on Aaron Rodgers and Gurley took it in for a TD to win the game.  Had nothing to do with Goff.

I don't think you vividly remember that game. Gurley had 1 TD in the game and it was on a 30 yard pass from Goff in the 3rd quarter. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Adam has said all season long the Pats will not be bringing Brady back. So it’s out of Toms hands. He is accurate 99.9% of the time unlike Ian Crapoport. 

As a Patriots fan, I get excited to see how we do post-TB12.

If he goes to the Chargers though, I think I will throw up.

4 minutes ago, lolsurebro said:

As a Patriots fan, I get excited to see how we do post-TB12.

If he goes to the Chargers though, I think I will throw up.

Only the Chargers and Raiders really make sense. I’m pretty sure he’d stay in the AFC. Seen 3 or 4 reports he’d like to go to L.A. like LeBron did and focus on his possible future media career. 

32 minutes ago, RamblinMan99 said:

That interception at the end of the game between New Orleans and Philadelphia was not on Nick Foles.  

He threw the ball right to Jefferys and it went through his hands.  

Here's the play to prove it:

I also remember the Vikings game where Cousins scored 31pts and Goff had his best game of his career by going blow for blow and scoring 37pts to win. I also remember the Chiefs game where Mahomes overcame a 14pt deficit twice but Goff again went blow for blow and won the game with that go ahead td pass to Everett. Do you remember the Saints game in Week 9? Yes the Rams lost but they were down 35-14 at halftime. We have seen teams that get down by that much continue to get blown out. Think of the Eagles getting beat down in New Orleans 46-7 last season. When it goes south it really goes south for opponents in the dome. All Goff did though down 35-14 was brought his team back to tie the game 35-35 in the 4th quarter. Some might say (since we are using the refs in the Rams/Saints) that the refs got the spot wrong in the 1st half that changed momentum that was in the Rams favor. Then in the 4th quarter the Rams trailing by 3pts, the refs didnt call a penalty on the Saints for the hit on Kupp to his helmet on a 3rd down play that wouldve given the Rams a 1st down and kept the drive alive. Im just saying. Point is, the Rams defense gave up over 30pts in those 3 games but Goff and that offense kept them in those games and 2 of them they won. I didnt even mention the games against the Seahawks that the Rams won despite giving up a ton of rushing yards to the Seahawks and 30+pts in both games. So yes the defense play well in spots but Goff and the offense had to play at an extremely high level for them to be able to win 13 games because the defense was turning games into shootouts for the season until the playoffs came then the defense started playing the way we thought it shouldve played in the regular season.

As for the Saints and Eagles game in the playoffs, yes I know it was Alshon fault but what I was saying was the Saints intercepted Foles and stopped the Eagles when the Eagles had a shot to go do the field and win it because Lutz missed the FG. Saints was still up by 3pts against the Rams and I dont care what happened with that call, if you tell any team or fan base in the NFL that the team is going to be up by 3pts at home and all they need to do is make one defensive stop to go to the Superbowl they will take that every time. 

AFC North:

Bengals: Joe Burrow

Browns: Baker Mayfield

Steelers: Big Ben

Ravens: Lamar Jackson

AFC South:

Colts - Phillip Rivers

Texans - Deshaun Watson

Titans - Ryan Tannehil

Jaguars - Gardner Minshew

AFC East:

Patriots - Tom Brady

Dolphins - Ryan Fitzpatrick/Tua

Bills - Josh Allen

Jets - Sam Darnold

AFC West:

Chiefs - Patrick Mahomes

Broncos - Drew Lock

Raiders - Derek Carr

Chargers - Case Keenum/Herbert

NFC North:

Packers - Aaron Rodgers

Vikings - Kirk Cousins

Bears - Mitch Trubisky

Lions - Matt Stafford

NFC South:

Falcons - Matt Ryan

Saints - Drew Brees

Buccaneers - Cam Newton

Panthers - Andy Dalton

NFC East:

Cowboys - Dak Prescott

Eagles - Carson Wentz

Giants - Daniel Jones

Redskins - Alex Smith

NFC West:

49ers - Jimmy Garoppolo

Seahawks - Russell Wilson

Cardinals - Kyler Murray

Rams - Jared Goff

Edited by frenchie

4 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Only the Chargers and Raiders really make sense. I’m pretty sure he’d stay in the AFC. Seen 3 or 4 reports he’d like to go to L.A. like LeBron did and focus on his possible future media career. 

Brady is not leaving least of all  for those two teams. You think Tom wants to relocate to Las Vegas? Play for Gruden? A team rebuilding? The Chargers who rent a Stadium, have away games at Home and will possible have a New HC/Staff in 2020? Why? Because they are better SB contenders the NE?🙄

Only singular way Brady goes to the LAC, is if they Hired Josh McDaniels and even then, the probability is beyond slim!!! 

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

Brady is not leaving least of all  for those two teams. You think Tom wants to relocate to Las Vegas? Play for Gruden? A team rebuilding? The Chargers who rent a Stadium, have away games at Home and will possible have a New HC/Staff in 2020? Why? Because they are better SB contenders the NE?🙄

Only singular way Brady goes to the LAC, is if they Hired Josh McDaniels and even then, the probability is beyond slim!!! 

So where is Brady going in the AFC?