Who will be every teams starting QB next season?

BayRaider

1 hour ago, Steins Gate said:

Do you honestly think that Tom Brady doesn't have an ego? Why do you think that Tom wants to play until he is 45? If for nothing else, to get as many records that he can. To establish himself as THE GOAT. What better way to do that than to win a ring WITHOUT Belichick? 

Obviously none of us have a crystal ball, so we shall have to see what the new season brings. 

Brady needed Belichick to win that last Super Bowl.  Heck, there's a lot of his Super Bowls in which he needed old Bellycheck.  

For the record, it was Kraft who said that Brady can continue to play until he's 50.  

All of that said, I do think that this could very well be his last season.  

I genuinely don't think he wants to go to another team, and he wouldn't have near the chance of getting another Super Bowl if he did.  

The talk right now is if he goes to San Diego (LA, whatever).  I've even heard people say Pittsburgh (which that is entirely too far of a stretch).  

That's just not going to happen.  He'll retire as a New England Patriot.  

15 minutes ago, RamblinMan99 said:

Brady needed Belichick to win that last Super Bowl.  Heck, there's a lot of his Super Bowls in which he needed old Bellycheck.  

For the record, it was Kraft who said that Brady can continue to play until he's 50.  

All of that said, I do think that this could very well be his last season.  

I genuinely don't think he wants to go to another team, and he wouldn't have near the chance of getting another Super Bowl if he did.  

The talk right now is if he goes to San Diego (LA, whatever).  I've even heard people say Pittsburgh (which that is entirely too far of a stretch).  

That's just not going to happen.  He'll retire as a New England Patriot.  

Brady retiring is a realistic option. I'll give you that. But you don't think the Titans would be a contender with him? Derrick Henry and that defense? The Titans only need to improve that OL. Adding Brady would put them in superbowl contention. 

16 minutes ago, Steins Gate said:

Brady retiring is a realistic option. I'll give you that. But you don't think the Titans would be a contender with him? Derrick Henry and that defense? The Titans only need to improve that OL. Adding Brady would put them in superbowl contention. 

Yeah, but who's he going to throw to?  

He'd have Delanie Walker at least, but he's old and injury prone, and he might be retiring soon too.  

Plus, I even see Tennessee being a stretch since they seem to have something going with Tannehill right now. 

Could very well be that he's meant to be their long term QB, but nobody knows for sure at this point.  

The O-line wouldn't have any issues if Mike Munchak was still there.  That guy can improve any offensive line.  

He was so misplaced when he was with Tennessee.  He shouldn't have been the head coach.  He should have worked strictly with the line.  

16 minutes ago, RamblinMan99 said:

Yeah, but who's he going to throw to?  

He'd have Delanie Walker at least, but he's old and injury prone, and he might be retiring soon too.  

Plus, I even see Tennessee being a stretch since they seem to have something going with Tannehill right now. 

Could very well be that he's meant to be their long term QB, but nobody knows for sure at this point.  

The O-line wouldn't have any issues if Mike Munchak was still there.  That guy can improve any offensive line.  

He was so misplaced when he was with Tennessee.  He shouldn't have been the head coach.  He should have worked strictly with the line.  

They may get a solid free agent or two and there are plenty of WRs in this draft class. Brady (if given time in training camp and they have at least some talent) can work with almost any WRs. Before you bring up the lack of weapons with Brady's current team, most of them lack talent and his most explosive weapon (N'keal Harry) Brady didn't have a training camp with. 

The OL issues do need to be addressed either with free agents or a coaching change. 

5 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I think Dalton does better there than he ever did CIN. And he’s not a bad QB at all. 

I think any QB does better in NE than they would elsewhere.

That said, there are probably some other contenders to be had in that argument, certainly. With QB HC's like Reid out there.

AFC North:

Bengals: Joe Burrow

Browns: Baker Mayfield

Steelers: Big Ben

Ravens: Lamar Jackson

AFC South:

Colts - Andy Dalton

Texans - Deshaun Watson

Titans - Ryan Tannehil

Jaguars - Gardner Minshew

AFC East:

Patriots - Tom Brady

Dolphins - Ryan Fitzpatrick

Bills - Josh Allen

Jets - Sam Darnold

AFC West:

Chiefs - Patrick Mahomes

Broncos - Drew Lock

Raiders - Derek Carr

Chargers - Tyrod Taylor

NFC North:

Packers - Aaron Rodgers

Vikings - Kirk Cousins

Bears - Cam Newton

Lions - Matt Stafford

NFC South:

Falcons - Matt Ryan

Saints - Teddy Bridgewater

Buccaneers - Jameis Winston 

Panthers - Mitch Trubisky 

NFC East:

Cowboys - Dak Prescott 

Eagles - Carson Wentz

Giants - Daniel Jones

Redskins - Dwayne Haskins

NFC West:

49ers - Jimmy Garoppolo

Seahawks - Russell Wilson

Cardinals - Kyler Murray

Rams - Jared Goff

20 minutes ago, Steins Gate said:

. Before you bring up the lack of weapons with Brady's current team, most of them lack talent and his most explosive weapon (N'keal Harry) Brady didn't have a training camp with. 

I actually think the exact opposite.  

Brady still has more weapons to work with than most QBs out there do, despite not having Gronkowski anymore.  

He still has Edelman.  Mohammad Sanu is very good, but is still getting used to New England's offense.  He's still fairly new to it, so it will take time for him.  

1 minute ago, RamblinMan99 said:

I actually think the exact opposite.  

Brady still has more weapons to work with than most QBs out there do, despite not having Gronkowski anymore.  

He still has Edelman.  Mohammad Sanu is very good, but is still getting used to New England's offense.  He's still fairly new to it, so it will take time for him.  

Forgot about Sanu. But he didn't have a training camp either. So Sanu, Edelman, and a 38 year old Watson are his best weapons right now. 

I still think the Titans would be his best bet as far as getting a ring with another team. So I guess we agree to disagree. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Steins Gate said:

Forgot about Sanu. But he didn't have a training camp either. So Sanu, Edelman, and a 38 year old Watson are his best weapons right now. 

I still think the Titans would be his best bet as far as getting a ring with another team. So I guess we agree to disagree. 

I wouldn't count Tampa Bay out.  

They're having a lot of problems with Jameis Winston, and trading him away is a possibility.   

However, Bruce Arians wanted to work with Winston since he reminded him a lot of Ben Roethlisberger (which the similarities are there). 

That's why I don't see that happening.  

But, if Tampa were to part ways with Winston,  that would give Brady a lot of opportunity.  

He'd have both Chris Godwin and Mike Evans, and Brady would probably like Bruce's play action centered offense.  

That could work.  

2 minutes ago, RamblinMan99 said:

I wouldn't count Tampa Bay out.  

They're having a lot of problems with Jameis Winston, and trading him away is a possibility.   

However, Bruce Arians wanted to work with Winston since he reminded him a lot of Ben Roethlisberger (which the similarities are there). 

That's why I don't see that happening.  

But, if Tampa were to part ways with Winston,  that would give Brady a lot of opportunity.  

He'd have both Chris Godwin and Mike Evans, and Brady would probably like Bruce's play action centered offense.  

That could work.  

The defense and OL would need to improve. Brady being less turnover prone would likely put them into the playoffs though. 

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Looks like my Andy on the Pats prediction is gaining some steam according to Peter King. 

Although I’m starting to think Cam stays in Carolina, Teddy stays in NO, and Mitch starts for the Bears still. 

There's your problem.

Just now, Elky said:

There's your problem.

Dalton is a good fit in NE imo. Dalton is a good QB who gets ragged on too much. I’d take him over Carr and a handful of QBs. Plus I have them drafting Fromm who is a even more perfect fit for that offense. Dalton would only be starting two years.  

Just now, BayRaider said:

Dalton is a good fit in NE imo. Dalton is a good QB who gets ragged on too much. I’d take him over Carr and a handful of QBs. Plus I have them drafting Fromm who is a even more perfect fit for that offense. Dalton would only be starting two years.  

Peter King is not a credible source and Jake Fromm is undraftable.