Who wins the NFC East?

notthatbluestuff

Who wins the NFC East?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the NFC East?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Philadelphia Eagles

26 minutes ago, RamblinMan99 said:

If Philadelphia were to play anybody other than New York, then I would say Dallas.  

But depending on how Daniel Jones plays, it could go either way.  

He's had an on and off season.  

week 17 are guaranteed divisional games so the only other option would be us playing the redskins and the cowboys playing the giants. Not like the schedule gods favored the eagles here or anything. 

Just now, ///mcompact said:

I hope they both lose and the Eagle limp in the playoffs at 8-8.  

The question is, is it worth it to make it into the playoffs, drop 4-6 draft spots because of it, only to get bounced-out in the Wildcard rd?

According to Kilty in the Eagles forum, it could be an 11 spot drop for us. From #10 to #21. 

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

According to Kilty in the Eagles forum, it could be an 11 spot drop for us. From #10 to #21. 

OUCH!! Yeah...not worth it at all considering the NFC teams this years.   This playoff is going to be a bloodbath and I'd rather wimp-out, take the draft position and forego the postseason embarrassment (Garrett Ritual). 

20 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

week 17 are guaranteed divisional games so the only other option would be us playing the redskins and the cowboys playing the giants. Not like the schedule gods favored the eagles here or anything. 

I know how the scheduling works, but I was just saying hypothetically if they were to play anybody other than New York.  

2 hours ago, PapaShogun said:
On 12/27/2019 at 12:42 PM, Blackstar12 said:

The team with the better Coach and QB. Though both teams will get blasted in the WC lol.

Just like 7-9 Seattle in 2010 got hammered by 11-5 New Orleans. 

Shhhhh 🤫🤫, the 7-8-1 2014 Panthers would say hello too but they're still recovering from their blasting! As well as the 2016 Texans and 2008 Cards! It's a foregone conclusion, Let it be.

Edited by Nabbs4u

34 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Shhhhh 🤫🤫, the 7-8-1 2014 Panthers would say hello too but they're still recovering from their blasting! As well as the 2016 Texans and 2008 Cards! It's a foregone conclusion, Let it be.

That team that "shouldn't be in the playoffs" always manages to win a game in the playoffs it feels like