Saints working out Antonio Brown

tyler735

Looks like the Saints in the process of bringing in another quality veteran signing this week. I hope they can make it work, Antonio Brown just needs to be shut his mouth for about a month, and would have a decent shot at a ring this year. I'd like to imagine the Saints have done some due diligence about his suspension status before bringing him in. The thought of Brees, Kamara, Thomas, and Brown on offense is certainly intriguing. 

Edited by tyler735
  • Like 1

I love Antonio Brown the football player. One of my favorite players of all-time. But there is literally zero chance that he can keep the crazy under wraps for a full month. Dude needs intense psychotherapy. And that's assuming that the league will even let him back in before the end of the season.

The bigger story here is that Michael Thomas has a wrist injury...the timing of this makes me worry a bit.

Two things I need to get out of the way, right off the bat:

- Pittsburgh is a successful franchise.

- New England is a successful franchise.

I don't think anyone can argue otherwise, but I'm pretty certain we'll get into this as some point.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Two things I need to get out of the way, right off the bat:

- Pittsburgh is a successful franchise.

- New England is a successful franchise.

I don't think anyone can argue otherwise, but I'm pretty certain we'll get into this as some point.

Every successful franchise wants their shot at proving they can fix crazy and stupid.

Edited by Dome
  • Like 8

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I don't see why sticking him in the party capital of the universe would be a bad idea. 

Well if they sign him, I might take a week off to fly down there to be part of the... festivities.

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

That's as good of an excuse to eat absurdly delicious food and drink hurricanes in the street at 10 AM on a Wednesday as any tbh.

I'm mainly trying to get assaulted by Antonio Brown, for the settlement money.

Feels like being in the same city as AB is as good a shot as any at being on the receiving end of a rich person's mistake. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I'm mainly trying to get assaulted by Antonio Brown, for the settlement money.

Feels like being in the same city as AB is as good a shot as any at being on the receiving end of a rich person's mistake. 

Feel like you may be getting quite a few IOU's in this scenario

DUMB and DUMBER

• Like 1