[Schefter] Saints working out free agent WR Antonio Brown

Canadian Saint

14 minutes ago, Canadian Saint said:

Honestly, I would just sign him and force the NFL into making some sort of decision on him, even if it's just to officially put him on the exempt list, which at the same time forces the NFL to pay him.

1 hour ago, Raves said:

Honestly, I would just sign him and force the NFL into making some sort of decision on him, even if it's just to officially put him on the exempt list, which at the same time forces the NFL to pay him.

I mean you'd imagine that it gets done in the offseason regardless. I think there is a very real possibility he signs with us in the summer tbf. He even tweeted out who dat before todays game.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Canadian Saint said:

I mean you'd imagine that it gets done in the offseason regardless. I think there is a very real possibility he signs with us in the summer tbf. He even tweeted out who dat before todays game.

Am I the only one..... who's hopeful, and worried at the same time?

• Like 4

It seems as much as the NFL adores the Saints (absolutely no sarcasm here O.o ) that the NFL leaders stifle this would be move. Yes, AB is both very talented and verbally very stupid. Tough call but SP and company know best. Got to trust them at this point.

• Like 1

I mean, I don’t think AB is wrong about this being a publicity stunt or at the very least a strategic move that didn’t actually include signing him 

but given his position he would’ve been wise to keep his mouth shut about it.