Bills vs. Panthers Week 2

Maxmw22

2 hours ago, NickChowaniec said:

Tyrod Taylor is just awful. Our offense is just unwatchable, especially when McCoy can't get anything going like today.

I really don't like Dennison's calls either. I know it's common to pick on the OC but the number of dump offs and short passes are brutal. Why weren't we throwing more curls and intermediate routes like we were on that final drive? Seems like all game I was watching 4 yard throws to the side lines. 

Sick of this 'waiting for next year' mentality. Better grab a QB early and put in Peterman. I'm so done with Taylor.

I actually like Dennisons calls coming out at half time. Defenders were diving at McCoy so he called play actions and rolled the QB out and got out offense to move a little. 

We dialed up some longer plays but Tyrod would either take a sack or dump it off. Seemed scared to even give his recievers a chance until it was to late in game. I just want to see Peterman out there. Worst case scenerio i see is he becomes a Siemian type player, best case scenerio is he turns out to be the next Dak. Lets see who we have before we use a draft pick on QB

2 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

It was a 35 yard bullet. Not every pass is gonna be perfect. Receiver has to make a play.

He's not awful, I was caught in the moment 

While it was catchable it would have taken a spectacular grab that you cant expect wr to make that kinda grab every chance. 

Ill make it simple not all WR are able to make that catch but all QBs should be able to make that throw.

2 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

There seems to be a lot of people split on this.

In the moment I felt as though Zay was wide open and had to turn back for the back whereas it should have been put in front of him.

The other argument I have seen is that Tyrod was expecting Zay to turn up field toward the endzone.

Either way, I think we can blame both and unless this passing O figures everything out soon, we are going to waste a great D season.

Was Logan Thomas on the field for this play? I was hoping to target him in the end zone to take advantage of a size advantage.

Archived