What is fair market value? 2020 free agents

jleisher

What is your thoughts on fair market value for Packer players or other outside free agents that you want to sign in 2020?

Blake Martinez, $8-10m per year?  Crosby, $3-5m per year?  Bulaga, $9-12m?

Amari Cooper, $18-21m?  Robby Anderson, $11-13m?  AJ Green, $9-11m?

Eric Ebron, $7-11m?  Hunter Henry, $7-11m?  Austin Hooper, $9-12m?

Jack Conklin, $13-16m?  Brandon Scherff, $13-16m?

Leonard Williams, $8-11m?  Arik Armstead, $12-17m?  Derek Wolfe, $10-14m?  Javon Hargrave, $12m-16m?

Nick Kwiatkoski, $6-8m?  Joe Schobert, $8-10m?  Trae Waynes, $8-10m?

Throw some realistic numbers out, Thanks!

44 minutes ago, jleisher said:

What is your thoughts on fair market value for Packer players or other outside free agents that you want to sign in 2020?

Blake Martinez, $8-10m per year?  Crosby, $3-5m per year?  Bulaga, $9-12m?

Amari Cooper, $18-21m?  Robby Anderson, $11-13m?  AJ Green, $9-11m?

Eric Ebron, $7-11m?  Hunter Henry, $7-11m?  Austin Hooper, $9-12m?

Jack Conklin, $13-16m?  Brandon Scherff, $13-16m?

Leonard Williams, $8-11m?  Arik Armstead, $12-17m?  Derek Wolfe, $10-14m?  Javon Hargrave, $12m-16m?

Nick Kwiatkoski, $6-8m?  Joe Schobert, $8-10m?  Trae Waynes, $8-10m?

Throw some realistic numbers out, Thanks!

Based off my best guesses and how fa works;

Blake 8-12M- solid starter money 

Crosby 2.5-4

Bulaga- 12-15) (biggest issue will be years and cash guaranteed)

Cooper 17-21m

Anderson 8-11m

Green- Wildcard, I think someone gives him a Jimmy Grahm name recognition deal 3 years 40m. I could see a prove it situation 

All 3 of those tes get  9-12m (all kind of same tier with Henry being the best but injuries)

OL numbers sound right

LW 8-12m- mo wilk deal, bigger name than player 

AArmstead after this year probably gets dee fords deal + inflation (5 yrs 87)

Hargrave and Wolfe probably 9-13m

Nick K-  9-12m (starter money)

Schoebert-9-12

Waynes -15-17m.... corners get overpaid. I bet his contract ends up similar  to fuller 2 years ago which was 4/56, so with inflation 4/ 60-66

12 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Interesting.  Any feel for how historically accurate those numbers tend to be?

I don't see a historical record of their past ones, it is something they've only been doing for a few years. Past years they had been low balling, but this year looks a lot better

15 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

if they pay blake anything more than like 6avgyr that's gonna be a rough move. i'd prefer they just move on.

Vet minimum

(I try way too hard sorry people)

Edited by Norm
  • Like 1

On 12/27/2019 at 4:52 PM, pacman5252 said:

Based off my best guesses and how fa works;

Blake 8-12M- solid starter money 

Crosby 2.5-4

Bulaga- 12-15) (biggest issue will be years and cash guaranteed)

Cooper 17-21m

Anderson 8-11m

Green- Wildcard, I think someone gives him a Jimmy Grahm name recognition deal 3 years 40m. I could see a prove it situation 

All 3 of those tes get  9-12m (all kind of same tier with Henry being the best but injuries)

OL numbers sound right

LW 8-12m- mo wilk deal, bigger name than player 

AArmstead after this year probably gets dee fords deal + inflation (5 yrs 87)

Hargrave and Wolfe probably 9-13m

Nick K-  9-12m (starter money)

Schoebert-9-12

Waynes -15-17m.... corners get overpaid. I bet his contract ends up similar  to fuller 2 years ago which was 4/56, so with inflation 4/ 60-66

Thank you!  I did look on that Spotrac and wasn't sure if it was good numbers or way off.

Even though Rodgers restructured his contract for next year, I really think Martinez is gone because they need to upgrade at the position... He made a lot of tackles after decent gains by opposing offenses. He didn't have too many that stopped them at the line of scrimmage or for loses. He has been a ghost at pass coverage.

Edited by Fox_NFLs_GG

2 hours ago, Fox_NFLs_GG said:

Even thought Rodgers restructured his contract for next year, I really think Martinez is gone because they need to upgrade at the position... He made a lot of tackles after decent gains by opposing offenses. He didn't have too many that stopped them at the line of scrimmage or for loses. He has been a ghost at pass coverage.

I hate you so much

The team may not pay Martinez, but if he leaves, I don't see him being replaced by a "better" player.  I'd expect another low cost player to be plugged in, and the team will live with the result.

The only upgrade I expect to see at ILB will come via an upgraded DL.

Just now, Mazrimiv said:

The team may not pay Martinez, but if he leaves, I don't see him being replaced by a "better" player.  I'd expect another low cost player to be plugged in, and the team will live with the result.

The only upgrade I expect to see at ILB will come via an upgraded DL.

I think he will be replaced by someone that could do the job slightly better and cover slightly better. I don't think they will get a Ray Lewis (Even though they need a guy like that).

Just now, Fox_NFLs_GG said:

You don't hate me, you hate the idea.

Nope, I hate you.

I hate posters who come in with nonsense opinions about things and don't make even the slightest attempt to back up their opinions. Bonus points if they still think it's 1988.

Martinez has played 2x as many snaps as the only ILB than he has with another ILB next to him. We're playing light as **** in the box. When you do that you're lucky if your ILB is even making the tackle. 

Martinez has allowed 36 yards per game in coverage this year. 

Martinez is not the problem. 

• Like 2

Just curious how much this slightly better player is going to cost relative to what Martinez is expected to cost, because that player is certainly not on the roster now.  Expecting to upgrade from Martinez in FA while paying less than Martinez will cost seems like an odd expectation.  Expecting the team to bring in a new ILB that costs more than what Martinez will get seems like a very odd expectation.  Expecting Gute to invest a high(ish) pick on a rookie ILB that will be an upgrade seems like wishful thinking on multiple levels.