Sign in to follow this  
AKRNA

GDT Game 16: The Raiders at Home! Nuff said.

1 minute ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Would absolutely love a replacement for Bolles in the first round.

That single play om its own should see him replaced.

I wouldn't even let him out on the field for the kneel-down if the Broncos get the ball back

2 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Would absolutely love a replacement for Bolles in the first round.

What makes me so mad about it is that doing so is gonna cost us a pick that *could* have been used to upgrade a different spot on the line. I’m starting to really hate him. 

Just now, jolly red giant said:

That single play om its own should see him replaced.

I wouldn't even let him out on the field for the kneel-down if the Broncos get the ball back

Before I thought maybe getting moved to Guard might help him with his holding calls at least. He's such an idiot I don't even want him in a track suit on the sidelines.

Now - from my reading of it - if we lose we pick 10th - if we win we pick 15th 

Let's lose and get a good bloody LT.

And I HATE losing - but that meathead could cost us the game with one bonehead play and he should never see the field in a Broncos uniform again.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Hey Oakland. Take that L. You do it well

They did that on purpose - we drop from 10th to 15th and they jump from 16th to 12th.

Edited by jolly red giant

Just now, jolly red giant said:

They did that on purpose - we drop from 10th to 15th and they jump from 16th to 14th.

Yeah okay

I think with Bolles, you just can't fix stupid.  He just cost the Broncos a game against its chief rival and could have gone into 2020 on a major upswing and 2nd in the division.  

Okay, I walked away too early to see the missed field go.  What a weird game.  But, Bolles still has to go.  I don't care about the talent or how good he has been.  What if this game was to go to the playoffs, or the Super Bowl, or to win the Super Bowl, and he made that penalty?  

Good news on the win for all that that means, and I’m not dismissing it. 

We’re going to have the #15 pick in the draft, #15 exactly in the first round, middle of each subsequent round thereafter.

Does piss me off a bit we let them back into this game, should've won by double digits IMO

12 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Good news on the win for all that that means, and I’m not dismissing it. 

We’re going to have the #15 pick in the draft, #15 exactly in the first round, middle of each subsequent round thereafter.

That's more than early enough to land a couple of starting caliber linemen. If we can fix the line, grab a speedy ILB, a legit speed receiver, and get some depth on the interior D-line, we will be a much different team next year.