S (2/2): Earl Thomas / Eric Berry

----

K (1/1): Justin Tucker

P (1/1):

KR (1/1):

PR (1/1):

---

COACH (1/1): Bill Belicheck

Not arguing about either Watt or Miller, but I would include James Harrison with them.  He was still playing at an extremely high level for his age well into the later half of the past decade.  

Marshawn Lynch is criminally overrated.  Had one good run play and has been overhyped ever since.  

Lynch should be replaced with Frank Gore.  The guy has had some incredible consistency throughout his entire career and is playing very well for his age ( similar to Adrian Peterson).  

Edited by RamblinMan99

11 hours ago, BlaqOptic said:

QB (1/1): Tom Brady | Drew Brees

HB (2/2): LeSean McCoy, Adrian Peterson | Marshawn Lynch, Frank Gore 

TEs (1/1): Rob Gronkowski | Jimmy Graham 

WR (2/2): Antonio Brown, Julio Jones, Calvin Johnson | DeMaryius Thomas, AJ Green, DeAndre Hopkins 

OT (2/2): Joe Thomas, Andrew Witworth | Tyron Smith, Jason Peters

OG (2/2): Marshall Yanda, Jahri Evans| Zack Martin, David DeCastro

OC (1/1): Maurkice Pouncey | Alex Mack

----

EDGE (2/2): Von Miller, Chandler Jones | Cameron Wake, Cameron Jordan 

INTERIOR (2/2): Aaron Donald, J.J. Watt | Calais Campbell, Ndamukong Suh

LBs (3/3): Luke Kuechly, Bobby Wagner, Navarro Bowman | CJ Mosley, LaVonte David, Clay Matthews III

CBs (2/2): Richard Sherman, Darrell Revis ,Chris Harris Jr. | Aqib Talib, Patrick Peterson, Stephon Gilmore

S (2/2): Earl Thomas, Eric Weddle | Devin McCourty, Harrison Smith

----

K (1/1): Justin Tucker | ???

P (1/1): Johnny Hekker | ???

KR (1/1): Cordarrelle Patterson | Jacoby Jones

PR (1/1):

---

COACH (1/1): Bill Belichick / Pete Carroll

Players that came really close for me:

Trent Williams, Max Unger, Geno Atkin, Eric Berry

Where's Khalil Mack??? 

And, Pete Caroll as coach???

There's a lot wrong with this list.  

Edited by RamblinMan99

3 hours ago, RamblinMan99 said:

Where's Khalil Mack??? 

And, Pete Caroll as coach???

There's a lot wrong with this list.  

Mack only played half the decade. A rookie season that only really produced pressures, not sacks, and an average 2019 season hurt him. He could be argued for Edge over Cameron Jordan but I feel like guy who've notched the 2nd and 3rd most sacks this decade have to be on the list. Looking back at it, I might have Mack replace Cameron Jordan but I don't see the argument over the others, longevity playing a huge role.

Yes, Pete Caroll who has the second most Super Bowl appearances this decade, and is tied for second most Super Bowl wins. Also has the second most wins this decade. The only other coach you could argue would be Harbaugh but he's had .500 and sub .500 seasons where as Caroll hasn't.

With regard to your last comment, you are more than inclined to make your own list. I'm sure it would have issues of it's own.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Because most of Peppers' dominance was in the 2000s. He had 3 Pro Bowls and 1 All-Pro this decade and didn't really have a dominant season.

I would consider that a feat worthy of being on the all-decade team when you consider the guy's age.  

He was still playing at an elite level.  

He managed to get 11 sacks at age 37.  

That's not easy to do.  

19 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Mack only played half the decade. A rookie season that only really produced pressures, not sacks, and an average 2019 season hurt him. He could be argued for Edge over Cameron Jordan but I feel like guy who've notched the 2nd and 3rd most sacks this decade have to be on the list. Looking back at it, I might have Mack replace Cameron Jordan but I don't see the argument over the others, longevity playing a huge role.

Yes, Pete Caroll who has the second most Super Bowl appearances this decade, and is tied for second most Super Bowl wins. Also has the second most wins this decade. The only other coach you could argue would be Harbaugh but he's had .500 and sub .500 seasons where as Caroll hasn't.

With regard to your last comment, you are more than inclined to make your own list. I'm sure it would have issues of it's own.

Khalil Mack has been in the Pro Bowl for five straight seasons and made first team All Pro in three of those years.  That's 2015-2019.  

Might be only half of the decade, but he's made more of an impact on the league in just half of the decade than other linebackers had in the whole 10 years.  

I would choose Harbaugh over Caroll because he has a higher win percentage, more conference championship appearances, and didn't hand Belichick a Super Bowl win.  

I thought Markice Pouncey has been getting by on name recognition more than his play the last few years? Or is that his brother?

Centre is difficult; Alex Mack has been great but fell off sharply, Travis Frederick has been dominant but missed a year in 2018 and Jason Kelce has come on strong but only has 2 All-Pro's. Guess Pounceys by default?

I wouldn't play CJ Mosley on a first team over Lavonte David either, Lavonte hasn't had the team success admittedly.

2 hours ago, RamblinMan99 said:

Khalil Mack has been in the Pro Bowl for five straight seasons and made first team All Pro in three of those years.  That's 2015-2019.  

Might be only half of the decade, but he's made more of an impact on the league in just half of the decade than other linebackers had in the whole 10 years.  

I would choose Harbaugh over Caroll because he has a higher win percentage, more conference championship appearances, and didn't hand Belichick a Super Bowl win.  

Ryan Kerrigan, Cameron Wake and even Demarcus Ware could be argued over Mack. Pash Rusher is a difficult position to choose. Ryan Kerrigan quietly amassed 90 sacks this decade. Remarkable consistency, as has Wake. Demarcus Ware tallied 74 sacks and a superbowl win in just 6 seasons. Admittedly no DPOY like Mack.

Some may argue not as dominant, or easier playing alongside Miller for Ware. for the EDGE players, after Von Miller and Chandler Jones it's open to interpretation. I worry for the official list that Chandler Jones won't make it as by and large the Cardinal teams he's been on since being traded have been woeful.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Magnifico said:

Ryan Kerrigan, Cameron Wake and even Demarcus Ware could be argued over Mack. Pash Rusher is a difficult position to choose. Ryan Kerrigan quietly amassed 90 sacks this decade. Remarkable consistency, as has Wake. Demarcus Ware tallied 74 sacks and a superbowl win in just 6 seasons. Admittedly no DPOY like Mack.

Some may argue not as dominant, or easier playing alongside Miller for Ware. for the EDGE players, after Von Miller and Chandler Jones it's open to interpretation. I worry for the official list that Chandler Jones won't make it as by and large the Cardinal teams he's been on since being traded have been woeful.

Demarcus Ware was with Dallas for how many years and didn't get close to a Super Bowl.  That was Gary Kubiak's defense that year.  Denver in 2015 was one of the best single season defenses ever.  Ware's best years were with Dallas anyway.  

With all the weapons Arizona has, they can honestly be much better than what they are.  

They just haven't found their QB yet.