Week 17 GDT: New Orleans Saints (12-3) vs. Carolina Panthers (5-10) - Beginning of the end

Canadian Saint

1 hour ago, ckoz24 said:

Going in cup half full. Remember what happened this season last time we had a bye week. Didn’t SF have a bad week or two after the bye as well? 

Yeah, we're trending in the right direction. This team is up for the challenge.

And think of it this way, a lot of these players have been experiencing 18 game seasons anyway, so I think they know what's in store for them.

• Like 1

This will be the 3rd Saints/Vikings playoff bout in the Payton era. I think we'll all agree that the Saints playoff history isn't as rich as it probably should be since landing Drew Brees, but we're developing a nice little playoff rivalry with the Vikings. Mostly I made this post to point out that its sorta bizarre the Saints have crossed paths with the Eagles thrice in 7 trips to the postseason and have come away unscathed each time. What if Carson Wentz summons that Folesian magic and the Eagles meme their way to NFC Championship game in the Superdome?