Jaguars have not fired HC Doug Marrone... yet?

RaidersAreOne

4 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

Ouch! I thought he still deserved a chance since they cut off the cancer (Coughlin).

i understand they want a fresh start and Marrone will not be out of work for too long.

fresh start should mean firing Caldwell as well. 

caldwell as a Draft guy has been Okay not great but not bad and certainly cant find or buy a good QB.  fa wise hes hit on a few like Campbell/Bouye/Jackson/church but hes also missed on guys like Foles/Norwell/Julius thomas/Zane Beadles.

4 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Gotta purge the entire thing top to bottom if they want to have any hope of retaining the talent they have left and avoiding yet another 3 year rebuild.

i want the entire organization almost entirely cleaned.  only guy who id like to keep is our contract guy cuz he makes good contracts for the most part with like out clauses after a couple years. 

8 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

So he still has to coach the game knowing he's getting canned regardless? And it was leaked publicly? Why not make him dig his own grave while you're at it.

Even when the Jags do the right thing they act like *****.

imagine being a Star cb and blaming a Rookie for you letting the WR go free and  not even be in a good trail position 

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Reports backing off it now. Guess we'll see.

Russini is a family friend so im sure the source is Doug himself but understandable they don't want this leaked prior.

Still surprising to see Pelissero, Ian, etc. jump in and deny it heavily.