Jaguars have not fired HC Doug Marrone... yet?

RaidersAreOne

58 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

imagine being a Star cb and blaming a Rookie for you letting the WR go free and  not even be in a good trail position 

Quick note, @ramssuperbowl99 isn't a Los Angeles Rams fan, so jabbing at Jalen Ramsey isn't going to bother him.

In fact, it might make him happy.

• Like 2

I think he is still good as gone and someone broke the news when they shouldnt have and now they are trying to keep it under wraps so they get through tomorrows game. Marrone brings nothing to the table. He is the Dan Quinn of the Jaguars. Both feed off the strengths of the side of the ball they dont have knowledge in. The Jags had a strong defense with Marrone being an offensive mind HC. Quinn had a strong offense with a defensive mind at HC. They have rode those coat tails to this stage of the NFL. 20th in yard and 29th in scoring this year, 2018 27th in yards 31st in scoring. After letting a few guys go on defense that team no longer became competitive. Its time for Marrone and Caldwell to go as they have been there for 5+ years now in some capacity and have one winning season to show from it. One decent offensive year which was because of the solid defense they had in 2017 outside of that Marrone hasnt done anything special. Caldwell has thrown money at players that have yet to truly pan out and has had some poor draft picks then moved on from them in fa or traded them. Having top 10 draft picks in the last 10 of 11 years this team should be on the top of the division and not at the bottom. 

• Like 1

Whoever game Foles that contract should be fired.

Kind of feel like they have to fire him now regardless right? Can't have something like this leak just to back-track. 

Marrone could have been a great coach about 15-20 years ago but I am not sure his shtick works in today's NFL and I doubt he gets a 3rd shot at being a HC. Will be interesting to see where he ends up if he is in fact let go.

2 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Whoever game Foles that contract should be fired.

Kind of feel like they have to fire him now regardless right? Can't have something like this leak just to back-track. 

Marrone could have been a great coach about 15-20 years ago but I am not sure his shtick works in today's NFL and I doubt he gets a 3rd shot at being a HC. Will be interesting to see where he ends up if he is in fact let go.

He's changed quite drastically from his Buffalo days as far as his "hardass" label goes.

Foles was definitely by the hands of Coughlin. 

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

He's changed quite drastically from his Buffalo days as far as his "hardass" label goes.

Foles was definitely by the hands of Coughlin. 

only cuz Bortles Regressed.  Coughlin had final say but it was caldwells idea to give out an extension to bortles and then offer a deal for foles.  president has to sign off on it but other then that its all on Caldwell.