Sign in to follow this  
ET80

Texans v Titans - Week 17 Finale!

Doubt we'll see starters play much if KC gets a W, so this will let Tennessee get into the 6th seed...

titans fans on their board think they can beat our team at full strength is hilarious. they blew their chance 2 weeks ago. lol

i'll laugh if we beat them with mccarron starting at qb.

26 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

titans fans on their board think they can beat our team at full strength is hilarious. they blew their chance 2 weeks ago. lol

i'll laugh if we beat them with mccarron starting at qb.

I mean we beat you guys at full strength last year with Blaine Gabbert, and if not for a 14 point swing goal line interception that game could easily have gone in a different direction. Not sure why it’s so funny to think we could beat you at full strength lol it’s extremely possible. Don’t forget BOB is still your coach and we play in the volatile AFCS...you can lose to anybody. Sticking your nose up at us like we no shot just because of those 2 facts is hilarious

we could have had a 1st round bye or the 3 seed.  We beat the 2 teams (Pats and Chiefs) ahead of us this season...SMH this organization

6 hours ago, dtait93 said:

I mean we beat you guys at full strength last year with Blaine Gabbert, and if not for a 14 point swing goal line interception that game could easily have gone in a different direction. Not sure why it’s so funny to think we could beat you at full strength lol it’s extremely possible. Don’t forget BOB is still your coach and we play in the volatile AFCS...you can lose to anybody. Sticking your nose up at us like we no shot just because of those 2 facts is hilarious

Yea we could lose to anybody but I think he's referring to Mesa who's running around claiming y'all are the better team if all healthy which is hilarious. You guys got on a nice little streak with Tanny but you're not a better team than us if everyone is healthy and shows up to play. 

1 minute ago, Pastor Dillon said:

That famed Hartgraves tackling. I’m not sure I want to see us pay him 9 million next year 

we better not..knowing o brien and company i bet they will.