Texans v Titans - Week 17 Finale!

ET80

26 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

titans fans on their board think they can beat our team at full strength is hilarious. they blew their chance 2 weeks ago. lol

i'll laugh if we beat them with mccarron starting at qb.

I mean we beat you guys at full strength last year with Blaine Gabbert, and if not for a 14 point swing goal line interception that game could easily have gone in a different direction. Not sure why it’s so funny to think we could beat you at full strength lol it’s extremely possible. Don’t forget BOB is still your coach and we play in the volatile AFCS...you can lose to anybody. Sticking your nose up at us like we no shot just because of those 2 facts is hilarious

6 hours ago, dtait93 said:

I mean we beat you guys at full strength last year with Blaine Gabbert, and if not for a 14 point swing goal line interception that game could easily have gone in a different direction. Not sure why it’s so funny to think we could beat you at full strength lol it’s extremely possible. Don’t forget BOB is still your coach and we play in the volatile AFCS...you can lose to anybody. Sticking your nose up at us like we no shot just because of those 2 facts is hilarious

Yea we could lose to anybody but I think he's referring to Mesa who's running around claiming y'all are the better team if all healthy which is hilarious. You guys got on a nice little streak with Tanny but you're not a better team than us if everyone is healthy and shows up to play.