Sign in to follow this  
ET80

Texans v Titans - Week 17 Finale!

11 minutes ago, amazingandre said:

Good. There is zero reason to care about this game. 

Honestly, the Titans and their run game stand a better chance of beating the Pats and then progressing to Baltimore. 

brady and their offense hasnt been very good but i think they still shred the titans defense.  heck they are in a close game with our backups right now lol

Edited by Texansfan713

3 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

brady and their offense hasnt been very good but i think they still shred the titans defense.  heck they are in a close game with our backups right now lol

Division games are always different. 

Great drive by AJ and them boys! 

Aj rolling up on Dukes ankles made me gasp though. I hope we wit Duke the rest of the night.

AJ Brown is going to be a significant problem for a very long time. A lot of his game reminds me of our AJ - big, strong guy with a lot of speed. 

Tony Romo is normally SPOT ON. But he just said the Texans were really well coached and “does the little things”. That’s the exact opposite of us. 

24 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

lol titans trying to get henry the rushing record against our backups

Eh, why not? Dude has been a monster since October.

59 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

I don't think the Patriots have the personnel to stop Henry. Add in AJ Brown and you'll have a team that can do a lot.

22 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

The patriots are done. Brady is finally at the end of his GOAT career. I’ll be shocked if they beat the titans. 

I'd buy that if not for Belichick's devil magic in neutralizing the primary threat.  That isn't playoff Andy Reid coaching out there.  AJ is good, but not beat Gilmore good.  The 10 others shut down Henry and you've got yourself a W as Corey and Rashard Davis ain't beating you. Let's not forget, Carlos Hyde looked like the dominant back in the game that actually mattered.  Texans and our duct tape front 7 minimized damage from Henry just fine in both our matchups before the practice squad D of Tyrell Adams, Peter Kalambayi, and Eddie Vanderdoes took over up the middle.  Sorry - Vrabel giving an already dinged up Derrick Henry 32 carries in a glorified preseason game, especially in the 2nd half is going to bite him this week.